What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

https://t.co/WF82GVIfFm

Worth looking at who didn't bother to vote anyway. Liz Kendall, Caroline Flint, Yvette Cooper and Clive Lewis are the names that stick out.

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

https://t.co/WF82GVIfFm

Worth looking at who didn't bother to vote anyway. Liz Kendall, Caroline Flint, Yvette Cooper and Clive Lewis are the names that stick out.

After being told there was no need to attend. They were probably still home in their constituencies.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

After being told there was no need to attend. They were probably still home in their constituencies.

Aye Lewis has said he's had a prior commitment at a Holocaust Memorial service. and couldn't attend. Not sure about the rest of them mind.

That isn't to excuse the leadership who should be ashamed of themselves for not coming out against this immediately. The lack of a full-throated defence of migration and migrants is inexcusable.

Edited by NotThePars

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

That isn't to excuse the leadership who should be ashamed of themselves for not coming out against this immediately. The lack of a full-throated defence of migration and migrants is inexcusable.

I don't see this bill as a big deal. It basically puts all migrants on an equal footing in terms of nationality.

The Romanians but not Turks people confuse me.

Irrespective can there be a more inept fucker anywhere than Corbyn.
He reminds me of that Ronny Rosenthal shot that hit the bar when he had an open goal except Jezza  does that time after time after time.
Probably pumped Abbot' s leg a few times too.

Maybe someone (not) running quizzes?

Low blow, I'll get my coat

14 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

This is front page on the Observer today,  £3.20 for the print edition.

News .. ?   Chris Leslie winging about the direction of the party.   ....sake. 

Branch branches losing members all over the place; a mixture of Brexit, condoning racism and bigotry and general incompetence to blame :

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17405325.blow-for-richard-leonard-as-leak-reveals-5000-labour-membership-slump-across-scotland/

At the same time as they're diverting all their scant resources - Corbyn included who visited Glasgow SW this weekend - on key marginal constituencies to absolutely no effect. 

They deed yit? 

4 hours ago, beefybake said:

This is front page on the Observer today,  £3.20 for the print edition.

News .. ?   Chris Leslie winging about the direction of the party.   ....sake. 

It’s incredible that Corbyn, an opposition MP, is still regarded as some sort of extremist whilst real Tory extremists and the DUP, who are effectively directing the government, are being overlooked.