What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

Awww! Such a bitter referendum losing wee nat. You are beneath contempt. You are typical of the .......that Scotland turned away from and will do so again. Enjoy being part of the UK for a good while yet. Lol

Ah deflection from your stupidity. I also take exception to your use of an immature unfounded reference above which I've removed. Please remove from your original post or I will contact the Mods to do so.

31 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

So being a unionist means I want a Tory government? As per usual. You are a clueless twat 

Being a unionist means you're happy to be run by the Tories, whether you like it or not. 

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
6 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:
Being a unionist means you're happy to be run by the Tories, whether you like it or not. 

You see he doesn't get that. Independence means end of Torys. Dependence means getting what England votes for.

Independence doesn’t mean the end of the Tories.  It does mean we will only get them if we vote for them.

I think that’s unlikely.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Independence doesn’t mean the end of the Tories.  It does mean we will only get them if we vote for them.

I think that’s unlikely.

Thats how I'm seeing it too. I think there'd be a substantial Tory vote in an indepedent Scotland. 

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
6 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

You see he doesn't get that. Independence means end of Torys. Dependence means getting what England votes for.

Independence with an SNP government just means an even bigger subsidy junkie nation than we are now. 

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
8 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

There will always be a significant number of Tories in Scotland. 

13 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Independence with an SNP government just means an even bigger subsidy junkie nation than we are now. 

There will always be a significant number of Tories in Scotland. 

What a lovely way to win people round to the Union cause...

15 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Thought you were claiming not to be a Tory?