What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

Nick Cohen should’ve stepped down after he betrayed Robbie Travers in top 10 anime betrayals fashion. c**t’s pissing on the one thing he can have as a legacy.

You support a party who supports Tony Blair and George Foulkes. A party that is so anti Scottish independence that they would vote against it even if it meant we were poorer. Just let that sink in.

You support a party who supports Tony Blair and George Foulkes. A party that is so anti Scottish independence that they would vote against it even if it meant we were poorer. Just let that sink in.

Are you on the piss?

East Lothian, Inverclyde, Falkirk, West Lothian, Aberdeen City, South Lanarkshire.(they also have their LD vow partners in South Lanarkshire with the Torys)All designed to keep the SNP out.

You really are a fucking moron

Hth

Presumably you mean North Lanarkshire?

As unless something has changed in the last 24 hours South Lanarkshire Council is run by a minority SNP administration.

47 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

No I didn't, they are accurate (except a north/south Lanarkshire typo). Maybe you should do some research you utter cretin

Haha. Cretin? God. You are just a Tory in disguise. Can't stand anyone else's opinion. You don't do your nationalist brethren any favours. And you wonder why you lot Can't win a referendum. Hahaha.

Haha. Cretin? God. You are just a Tory in disguise. Can't stand anyone else's opinion. You don't do your nationalist brethren any favours. And you wonder why you lot Can't win a referendum. Hahaha.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. You challenged me to name councils, I did. Thread is open to see who the real cretin is here.

Actually disappointing to see your response tbh, really the best you got..

Hopefully on this day of resignations we see yours from P&B

3 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Erm your lot collude with the Tories champ.

28 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Erm your lot collude with the Tories champ.

Understandable.

They are all  British nationalists.

Tories revel in all the unionjackery

Labour ones are more reticent....

....kinda shy britnats....

But britnats just the same.

Getting opinion mixed up with fact (deliberately I'd guess), how would you describe that? I think the description is apt.

8 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Imagine hating the country you live in that much. :lol:

Bite your tongue - if you mean Scotland, it’ll be a hot day in Churchill’s tomb before he accepts our loyal British region as a “country”.

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
8 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:
Oh I don't hate my country. Just the cretins that run it.

What a load of shite, regardless of who runs what; you are a britnat. You would rather see Scotland shackled to this Tory selfish insular disgrace than get behind a small outward looking independent Scotland.

Totally wrong as usual .