Kieran Tierney

His biggest problem is he's a stupid wee w**k.  He genuinely has been good enough to be at one of the top clubs in the world for two years now.  But will stay at Celtic too long and never quite fulfill his potential.

Celtic are also hindering his international career.  Look at top players around the world Ramos didn't get 156 caps by real Madrid pulling him out of friendlies.  I know Celtics qualifier against some joiners and fisherman from the Faroes is important but real Madrid have also been known to play the occasional big game too and they release their players for friendlies.

How do you think Lukaku got 75 caps by age 25?  Not by missing every friendly.

Tierneys biggest problem is Celtic and the fact he's a daft wee fanny.  If he supported any other team he'd be gone already, have 15 caps and be on his way to becoming one of the best lbs in the world.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say Celtic are hindering his international career, but he's not going to progress anymore there and needs to move on if he's to reach his undoubted potential. Even last season I wasn't as impressed with him as the 2 before. He's started diving and playacting a lot as well which is pathetic.

He may be happy being idolised because he wears a stupid number on his back and takes selfies with the green brigade and a megaphone, but he's never going to reach Andy Robertson's level as long as he does. That's just a fact. He's not being tested here anymore and a couple of games in the champions league before they inevitably get embarrassed and pumped out won't change that.

I hope he moves on in the Summer, or at least in the near future, but I've got a bad feeling that he's just going to stay at Celtic getting treated like a messiah and picking up about 25 grand a week. 

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

I wouldn't say Celtic are hindering his international career, but he's not going to progress anymore there and needs to move on if he's to reach his undoubted potential. Even last season I wasn't as impressed with him as the 2 before. He's started diving and playacting a lot as well which is pathetic.

He may be happy being idolised because he wears a stupid number on his back and takes selfies with the green brigade and a megaphone, but he's never going to reach Andy Robertson's level as long as he does. That's just a fact. He's not being tested here anymore and a couple of games in the champions league before they inevitably get embarrassed and pumped out won't change that.

I hope he moves on in the Summer, or at least in the near future, but I've got a bad feeling that he's just going to stay at Celtic getting treated like a messiah and picking up about 25 grand a week. 

Yeah he needs to test himself he's in a comfort zone up here it's too easy for him.  He has already done everything he can do with Celtic and learned all they have to teach him.

Celtic would be daft to turn down £25Mil and he’d be daft not to go. Going to make the top league more of a joke probably but I hope he goes as he needs to leave if he wants to progress.

On 7/1/2018 at 19:29, Peppino Impastato said:

at one of the top clubs in the world for two years now. 

You don't even know enough about football to name the top clubs you utter shitebag.  You still owe some charity money from the Balotelli bet too.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

You don't even know enough about football to name the top clubs you utter shitebag.  You still owe some charity money from the Balotelli bet too.

Is it Supras? He often got made a c*nt of but this Pep chap seems to lose every debate going. Seems a bit too thick to be supras.

Just now, gannonball said:

Is it Supras? He often got made a c*nt of but this Pep chap seems to lose every debate going.

Kinda like Supras then.

Although I'm not convinced that's who it is. Pep is way more unhinged.

Hope to be wrong about Tierney and that he goes on to be world class.

But if he stays at Celtic that is not going to happen.

Imagine having the world at your feet and having the ability to take the next big step and then turning it down to be the temporary idol of a few auld firm knuckle draggers.

In a few decades he may even end up with his own pub where he can bore regulars with his league cup exploits.

Sorry chumps but Pep is right.

Archived