Kieran Tierney

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Not if everyone is fit.  He's not first choice.

Why do you persist when you've been shown to be an utter arseclown?

Time to close your account and create your next puddle drinking alias.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Only one of those is a CB champ, and doesn't get a game.  Not wearing their boots you have to be tall to play CB it's just a fact. 

How are you gonna mark Lukaku if you're 5-9?  Your team has lost the game straight away, he'll just play right on you and they'll hit him all the time and you'll win nothing.  It's just not possible.  You can't play CB at the top level now if you're not tall, you just can't.

Image result for fabio cannavaro

Walker and Azpilicueta are obvious equivalents of what Tierney could offer for Scotland in a back three. The height issue would be more of an issue in a back two. 
The most important aspect of this, though, is whether he is better than the alternatives. He'd certainly be my choice for LCB in a back three. He's probably still the best option at right back in a back four, despite not being very good there, as we have no decent right backs whatsoever. 

^^^ Absolutely spot on.

Not if everyone is fit.  He's not first choice.

Right.

By claiming Otamendi isn’t first choice, you’ve just confirmed that obvious-troll-is-obvious and worlds stupidest person are one and the same.

MV5BNGNlMmU1ZTEtYzNhZi00NDhjLWJlMDMtOGEwM2VkYTA4ZWQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,719,1000_AL_.jpg&key=f118fa797b64ade06ed33f4138bbf5e1444b9b5f0b4defd97b4135f136348345

Totally! [emoji1]

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Azpilicueta has played centre half for two full seasons, he moved there once Conte changed formation to his 3-5-2.

No doubt the criteria of "can't play centre back" somehow doesn't exist in a back three though, as if the role somehow massively changes. 

It does, as mentioned above.  You don't know what you're talking about.

9 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Adrian Mariappa, Nathan Ake, Phil Jones?

Ake is a fullback.  Do you people actually understand the difference?  I have no idea about the other two

For the third time, research it.  I guarantee you what I said right at the start is 100% right.

6 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Ake is a fullback.  Do you people actually understand the difference?  I have no idea about the other two

For the third time, research it.  I guarantee you what I said right at the start is 100% right.

No he's not. He's a centre back, who has also played left back. Jones is 1.8m in height. As is Mariappa. 

I thought this discussion was about tierney supposedly being better defensively than robertson because he can play left side of a back 3, so where has this height of a centre half in a back 4 nonsense came from? 

Plenty of 3 man backlines have smaller players there, 

I thought this discussion was about tierney supposedly being better defensively than robertson because he can play left side of a back 3, so where has this height of a centre half in a back 4 nonsense came from?
Plenty of 3 man backlines have smaller players there, 

This f**king idiot [emoji652]️

4 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

He's a lb who sometimes plays left side of a back three.  This is getting tiring.  Research it.  I'm right.

Ake is a centre back you thick stubborn c**t.

Robertson and Tierney are both ace. Out of the two, Tierney would probably make a better central defender, though I wouldn't be averse to playing robbo there if we needed to. 

Expecting to be banned by the mods for being reasonable.

Archived