Kieran Tierney

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DanMc99 said:

why just juventus or man u?

his delivery will need massive improvement if he's wanting to get ahead of robertson

I will put out there.......he will sign for an EPL team and get torn to shreds and not be playing by October 

12 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Tierneys much better.  Obviously no clue what you're talking about.

i do, i have so many clues it's unbelievable, i have a vast array of clue. i feel you are jealous as you only have 2 or 3 clues which you bought from the barras, where as i bought mine from WH Smith.

1 hour ago, DanMc99 said:

i do, i have so many clues it's unbelievable, i have a vast array of clue. i feel you are jealous as you only have 2 or 3 clues which you bought from the barras, where as i bought mine from WH Smith.

Watch their careers.  Robertson has never been remotely close to Tierney defensively and never will.

3 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

It has actually you just haven't realised yet.  Seemingly you'll have to wait till someone on match of the day says it.  Some of us can just use our eyes.

nope i just don't agree with your  militant tierney love in

1 minute ago, DanMc99 said:

nope i just don't agree with your  militant tierney love in

No love in just some understand what they're looking at some don't.  It's laughable to even compare them defensively.  Robertson isn't even a defender, Tierney is a natural defender.  There's a reason Tierney can play CB and nobody would dream of suggesting Robertson CB.

1 minute ago, Peppino Impastato said:

No love in just some understand what they're looking at some don't.  It's laughable to even compare them defensively.  Robertson isn't even a defender, Tierney is a natural defender.  There's a reason Tierney can play CB and nobody would dream of suggesting Robertson CB.

i know he can play CB, i think he's going to be a top player but i think robertson is better and to be fair robertson is a defender , he plays LEFT BACK , i'm pretty sure that's a defensive position.

2 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

i know he can play CB, i think he's going to be a top player but i think robertson is better and to be fair robertson is a defender , he plays LEFT BACK , i'm pretty sure that's a defensive position.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Just now, Peppino Impastato said:

Watch and learn champ.  Robertson is a million miles from Tierney defensively.   You're an idiot.

by any chance when you go to tannadice, are you sorrounded  by hundreds of  empty seats and people moving as far away as possible from you?

There's no tackling in the English Premiership and a premium is put upon shepherding opponents and using your defenders as wingers, so I really don't see how playing in England will in any way "improve" Tierney.  I think far too many of you have bought in to the sky sports hype about the "greatest league in the world" crap. Next you'll be saying that John Stones and Kyle Walker are world class defenders.....

If Tierney does move from Celtic, then as a Scotland fan I'd prefer to see him go to the likes of Atletico Madrid where defending is an art, it would also mean that the English weren't continuing to make a mockery of the Scottish game by picking up our top players for peanuts.

Irrespective, I'd say that anyone who tries to state that Tierney isn't good enough for the English game should really chuck it, as they've obviously no knowledge whatsoever about Football...........

Archived