Dissertation research survey- SPFL pricing

Hello I am currently an MSc Sports management student conducting research for my dissertation. I am inviting you today to complete this survey to help understand the thoughts of SPFL supporters in regards to pricing within Scottish football. Research has been conducted to understand the price elasticity of demand in Scottish football and the findings from this survey will help to understand the consumer behaviour side to the research. Please note that all responses will be kept confidential. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RSPSDDY

Thank you to those who participate in the survey.

17 minutes ago, Nicky19 said:

Hello I am currently an MSc Sports management student conducting research for my dissertation. I am inviting you today to complete this survey to help understand the thoughts of SPFL supporters in regards to pricing within Scottish football. Research has been conducted to understand the price elasticity of demand in Scottish football and the findings from this survey will help to understand the consumer behaviour side to the research. Please note that all responses will be kept confidential. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RSPSDDY

Thank you to those who participate in the survey.

Would a supporter of a Highland League or Junior team corrupt your data?

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If The Rangers aren't going to corrupt the data then nobody will.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

See, that would make his dissertation research fundamentally flawed.

Sorry Henry, I perhaps didn’t make myself clear.... I’ll try again.

Done.... I hope you get an enthusiastic and robust  response from the P&B community, producing  a large sample of completed questionnaires from which you can glean significant levels of data, allowing you to draw multiple conclusions, furnishing you with a well and widely researched dissertation which gets you the grade you are looking for.

Hope this makes more sense......

19 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Thank you for your question. It would be interesting to see your responses. The survey is mainly focused on supporters of SPFL teams however to give an overall understanding of Scottish club football, I am happy to accept responses from all supporters of Scottish club teams.

Archived