Pre-Season Friendly Results

I see they've just been promoted to La Liga again.  Yep, was a total spunk game as I recall.  Think we then drew 1-1 with Royal Antwerp.

That game had a bit more action as I recall and had some very boisterous away fans, who let off smoke bombs in the car park and bought tons of stuff from the club shop.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

That game had a bit more action as I recall and had some very boisterous away fans, who let off smoke bombs in the car park and bought tons of stuff from the club shop.

Also in the underpass near The Innes.

On 04/07/2018 at 01:20, D'Jaffo said:

Got to laugh at Stranraer fans getting defensive over losing a friendly. It’s a glorified training session and your fans were treating it as a big derby match whilst throwing flares onto the pitch.

An Ayr Utd attacking player didn’t look comfortable because Stranraer brought on a winger and a striker :lol:

6 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

QOS 2 Livi 2 tonight. Harkins and Dykes for QOS.  

Livi 2-0 up early in 2nd half.

DhcdcwnX0AEaEeI.jpg

Good on Kenny Miller giving himself a game. He’s been a model pro. 

How did Sibbald perform? I fear he may be pish when it’s not a club he loves he’s playing for. 

One thing I've taken away is that a team just promoted into the English league beat us by four goals and can afford a multi million training ground. The premiership drip down effect is making the Scottish setup look mickey mouse. Years ago we would have pumped them now we are less skilful less physically powerful and tactically naive versus an English pub team. Money talks

One thing I've taken away is that a team just promoted into the English league beat us by four goals and can afford a multi million training ground. The premiership drip down effect is making the Scottish setup look mickey mouse. Years ago we would have pumped them now we are less skilful less physically powerful and tactically naive versus an English pub team. Money talks

Or you lot are just shite x

7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

A midfield of Longridge Craigen and Higginbotham tho.

Which won't be anywhere close to our regular starting midfield. I'd imagine it'll be sort of a diamond or 4-1-3-2 with Vincent sitting, Higginbotham on the right, Craigen or Connelly on the left and Beadling in the middle pushing on (and Thomson will be available for that role too)

On 08/07/2018 at 00:29, D.A.F.C said:

Tranmere beat Dunfermline in a friendly and suddenly the entire Scottish leagues are mickey mouse?

Archived