Strong Style Evolved UK

Comrie

I don't know how many of you follow NJPW, but I've nabbed a ticket to the Manchester show on July 1st.

• Dan Duggan vs. the same opponent from Umino’s match on Night 1
  • Shota Umino vs. Yugi Nagata
  • El Phantasmo vs. Taiji Ishimori vs. David Star vs. Tiger Mask
  • Suzukigun (Takashi Iizuka, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & El Desperado) vs. Chaos (Yoshi-Hashi, Toru Yano & Gedo)
  • WALTER vs. Yujiro Takahashi
  • Jay White vs. Chris Brookes
  • Taichi vs. Will Ospreay
  • Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Kazuchika Okada
  • Undisputed British Championship Match: Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs. Minoru Suzuki

I don't think I've ever been so hyped to see anything live before. Anyone else going (a shot in the dark, I figure). There's also the Milton Keynes show on the 30th.

Obviously too late now, but I was there.  First ever wrestling show and it was brilliant.  Really enjoyed the matches, especially Jay White vs. Kyle Fletcher(did Brookes get injured?). 

Also, I see your from Inverness... I was in Nandos after the show and a women wearing a yellow top asked me and my mate which part of Scotland we where from (Falkirk) and she said she was from Inverness.  Can't imagine how horrible that drive would have been.

On 7/3/2018 at 18:25, Martha Stewart said:

Obviously too late now, but I was there.  First ever wrestling show and it was brilliant.  Really enjoyed the matches, especially Jay White vs. Kyle Fletcher(did Brookes get injured?). 

Also, I see your from Inverness... I was in Nandos after the show and a women wearing a yellow top asked me and my mate which part of Scotland we where from (Falkirk) and she said she was from Inverness.  Can't imagine how horrible that drive would have been.

I'm impressed someone else came down from Inverness- we trained down. ZSJ/Okada was my match of the night.

Archived