Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Aw man. I need to get counselling for succumbing to look at this thread as I get drawn in as it regularly is first up as everybody will be aware.
I have absolutely nothing against Darvel and am ok that they have crept up from nowhere to now be almost mediocre and good luck to them.
I loved The Young Ones and The Inbetweeners but IMHO they they were funny - this ain’t in in the slightest.
Time I resist and the Irvine boys follow suit and desist from encouraging this pollution which is surely a contributor to the decline in the number of serious readers of what was once a decent quality forum.

Another 3 points but fair play to the vics they were the better team first half and deservedly drew level before half time 
 But Chris changed it at half time and we run out comfortable winners and fully deserved the victory 
I wouldn't be too complacent, even when down to 10 men vics made chances. You didn't look all that comfortable from where i was standing.

1 minute ago, Vic Toria said:
57 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Another 3 points but fair play to the vics they were the better team first half and deservedly drew level before half time 
 But Chris changed it at half time and we run out comfortable winners and fully deserved the victory 

I wouldn't be too complacent, even when down to 10 men vics made chances. You didn't look all that comfortable from where i was standing.

We won easy but impressed with the vics first half but could have been 5 or 6 second half 

Vic Toria you must have had a bad view from where you were standing we won comfortably with our second half performance our goalkeeper didn't have a save to make the second half c'mon the vale [emoji460]️[emoji460]️[emoji460]️[emoji460]️[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Vic Toria you must have had a bad view from where you were standing we won comfortably with our second half performance our goalkeeper didn't have a save to make the second half c'mon the vale [emoji460]️[emoji460]️[emoji460]️[emoji460]️[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Yeah, a bad view of a pish ref. You didn't get on top until he did you a favour.

2 minutes ago, Vic Toria said:
33 minutes ago, wylieboy said:
Vic Toria you must have had a bad view from where you were standing we won comfortably with our second half performance our goalkeeper didn't have a save to make the second half c'mon the vale emoji460.pngemoji460.pngemoji460.pngemoji460.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

Yeah, a bad view of a pish ref. You didn't get on top until he did you a favour.

Funny spoke to ur gaffer he says it was a straight red card