Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

1 hour ago, iPhone said:

I thought yous did! 

Yous worship the Pie father and follow him around as if he’s the Pie piper...

All hail the pieman, may his crusts be crispy, his meat tender and his gravy be thick and wholesome.  

On the other hand according to a wee mate of mine from Lanark way , your pies are shite. 

Your facination with pies and all things savoury is obviously coming from a jealousy perspective. 

1 minute ago, Viewparker said:

All hail the pieman, may his crusts be crispy, his meat tender and his gravy be thick and wholesome.  

On the other hand according to a wee mate of mine from Lanark way , your pies are shite. 

Your facination with pies and all things savoury is obviously coming from a jealousy perspective. 

Don’t know about the gravy but the fans certainly are thick.

our pies are shite, there from Brownings.

Funny that, considering its brownings that supply ours anaw 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Haha couple of wins and that old blowhard the legend is back to his unbareable best
Keep up the good work m8 great win yesterday and looking forward to actually meeting in the flesh later on in the season

Told Eddie ferns we would get promotion so don’t want to let him down mate just thought we would give some teams a start and make it a kind of Handicap league ha 

Told Eddie ferns we would get promotion so don’t want to let him down mate just thought we would give some teams a start and make it a kind of Handicap league ha 
Same as ourselves m8 we are definitely going up now fast Eddie has signed
A smashing player I'm surprised you never offered him a few pies to sign [emoji23]