Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

1 hour ago, Glenbuck Nosepicker said:

Club must be disappointed that their "unofficial" approach to Muirkirk manager Kevin Muirhead was met with a negative response. Good to see some loyalty by the Kirk manager. 

The idiots On here don’t need much to lay into us so stop ur nonsense and the fella has done a good job at Muirkirk and no way am I belittling him but I can categorically say he has not been approached 

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

No way!
If the Muirkirk manager was offered this job, he’d drop Muirkirk like a sack of shite.
Don’t give me this loyalty rubbish.

28 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Stop ur pish talk 

28 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Garbage fact.

27 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

The idiots On here don’t need much to lay into us so stop ur nonsense and the fella has done a good job at Muirkirk and no way am I belittling him but I can categorically say he has not been approached 

So it is true then lads. Don't worry someone will take the job . Still along way to go this season and plenty time to climb the table and fulfil your expectations.

2 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:
18 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:
Who in the squad would you call mercenaries?

Paul Cameron for 1 must be gutting knowing you are spunking all that money on him every week 

And in your eyes the rest of the “mercenaries” would be?

I see the managers position is now being advertised on the Darvel Facebook. So much for the eight applications received within hours of the previous incumbents demise. The club must be hoping there is someone out there who doesn’t read pie and bovril because anyone that does would run a mile from that nut-house

12 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:
28 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:
Who in the squad would you call mercenaries?

Paul Cameron for 1 must be gutting knowing you are spunking all that money on him every week 

Listen unless ur at all our games don’t comment , every one of our signings are doing their utmost to turn this around and their attitude has been first class , I’m sure they will Know themselves they are not playing well but they will get through it as this game is a confidence thing and we will turn this around , pity help yous when it does 

4 minutes ago, Glenbuck Nosepicker said:

I see the managers position is now being advertised on the Darvel Facebook. So much for the eight applications received within hours of the previous incumbents demise. The club must be hoping there is someone out there who doesn’t read pie and bovril because anyone that does would run a mile from that nut-house

As is the majority of this thread let me assure you the eight applications mentioned was a wind up.

2 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:

Shirkie Hanvey are a few too tbh you were close last season all you had to do was add a couple but no you splash the cash and get what you deserved emoji122.pngemoji122.png

You honestly trying to say you would not have Shirkie and Hanvey in the Whittlets squad. I’m not including Paul Cameron due to the fact that you have already gave responses in regards to him. Now remember I said honestly.

You honestly trying to say you would not have Shirkie and Hanvey in the Whittlets squad. I’m not including Paul Cameron due to the fact that you have already gave responses in regards to him. Now remember I said honestly.
I don't think they would get in ahead of thommo, Forsyth, or Barbour and that is me being honest

1 minute ago, Whittlets vic said:
4 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I don't think they would get in ahead of thommo, Forsyth, or Barbour and that is me being honest

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

away and lie in ur pish 

1 minute ago, Whittlets vic said:
5 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Thanks for being honest , but we will turn it around and the players mentioned will play a big part in that for sure. We probably won’t get promoted which will be a disappointment but there are plenty of teams who have played longer than 2 seasons in this division before getting promoted. The fans are still 100% behind the squad and the ambition of the club.