Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

12 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Shirkie isn’t in same league as Forsyth or Barbour. Didn’t get a game for Troon and wouldn’t get a game for us. Still, good signing for Darvel though sir.

I don’t think you have Barbour?

Any replacement yet?

Or any new signings at all?

7 hours ago, Thatsvulgar said:

You do a bit too much talking tho don't you. Judging by a simple search on Twitter it appears I'm not the only one who thinks so. Remember people know who you are mate

You shouldnae be dain the “we know who you are “ pish.  

9 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

When you have someone on a forum who's only reason is to provoke and ridicule I think it's perfectly reasonable. 

I have no wish to find out who anyone is. We all hide behind nome de plumes and that’s part of the game.  The “we know who you are” comment could be construed as a threat by some people and is bad craic.  In Legend’s case I don’t think he will be to bothered, however, I still don’t think its ok.  

8 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Shirkie isn’t in same league as Forsyth or Barbour. Didn’t get a game for Troon and wouldn’t get a game for us. Still, good signing for Darvel though sir.

Aye you’s have some team , bring amateurs in to win play off , 4th in the adl , we are shitting ourselves having whitletts to play twice this season 

41 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

I have no wish to find out who anyone is. We all hide behind nome de plumes and that’s part of the game.  The “we know who you are” comment could be construed as a threat by some people and is bad craic.  In Legend’s case I don’t think he will be to bothered, however, I still don’t think its ok.  

Like you say, "it could be construed as a threat by some some people" but you very much doubt Legend will be bothered! He's a super cool guy and doubt it will affect his electric wit and top chat

34 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Like you say, "it could be construed as a threat by some some people" but you very much doubt Legend will be bothered! He's a super cool guy and doubt it will affect his electric wit and top chat

Ur probably right 

47 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

Darvels New Signing Policy,Hide Ootside Mcdonalds And Ambush Any Wains playing In The Play Area,Gee Them A Darvel Shirt And Take There Photy,:thumsup2

Some of those weans must have been super sizing their meals. 

52 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Some of those weans must have been super sizing their meals. 

Vp u will Find out as season gos on and we are successful there will be a lot of people no very happy 

imagine being  an ambitious club 

How dare we 

9 hours ago, Thatsvulgar said:

When you have someone on a forum who's only reason is to provoke and ridicule I think it's perfectly reasonable. 

DL does provoke yes, but just because dafties like you fall for his blatant wind-ups. 

17 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Motherwell released him, Ayr released him, and Troon clearly didnae want him. Great signing aw the same

I haven’t seen Dale play for years but I remember him at boys club level and he was a goal machine. Hope he does well at Darvel.

29 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Another signing today welcome to the vale Ricky Hanvey another quality player joins the squad for the season ahead 

we are jogging along rather nicely 

that will be us by now 

Nae mair dough left :thumsup2

Who did he sign from please?