Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

That’s him, I believe there was at least one premier team interested. Good enough to have a contract at Motherwell and Ayr only 3/4 seasons ago. 

Motherwell released him, Ayr released him, and Troon clearly didnae want him. Great signing aw the same

34 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

That’s him, I believe there was at least one premier team interested. Good enough to have a contract at Motherwell and Ayr only 3/4 seasons ago. 

We will guddle away with him pal the doubters are not liking this wee spell of activity with more to come 

happy days 

11 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Ha ha ha I don’t talk to people with no football knowledge u donkey 

You do a bit too much talking tho don't you. Judging by a simple search on Twitter it appears I'm not the only one who thinks so. Remember people know who you are mate

36 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Motherwell released him, Ayr released him, and Troon clearly didnae want him. Great signing aw the same

Still plenty of time for him. Troon will have about 30 on there books and still needed trialists to get promoted........ oh wait a minute:whistle

9 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

You do a bit too much talking tho don't you. Judging by a simple search on Twitter it appears I'm not the only one who thinks so. Remember people know who you are mate

Mate he’s a right good player and I’m looking forward to seeing him in a blue shirt and all I want is a successful Darvel team and I believe with the signings so far along with who’s to come in adding to the quality players we have we will be very hard to beat 

Another great signing this evening 

Dale Shirkie welcome to the vale pal 

Shirkie isn’t in same league as Forsyth or Barbour. Didn’t get a game for Troon and wouldn’t get a game for us. Still, good signing for Darvel though sir.