Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye I’m sure we will but that’s us 5 points behind Rutherglen n Cumbernauld already and no disrespect to the 2 teams we have played but we have far better players than them and I was expecting 6 points , one is a poor return and no worth trying to dress it up any other way 

I agree, your players are better but it’s about scoring the most goals and it’s not happening for yous. Yous were in a similar situation a couple of seasons ago and look what happened that year.

With the team you have you should be feeling disappointed about the results.

2 minutes ago, iPhone said:

I agree, your players are better but it’s about scoring the most goals and it’s not happening for yous. Yous were in a similar situation a couple of seasons ago and look what happened that year.

With the team you have you should be feeling disappointed about the results.

Last time we won the league we had 1 point out of 6 and went unbeaten rest of the season , I’d settle for the same again ha but this is a different kettle of fish this league 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Why ur gaffer apologise then mate ? It should not be happening at junior football , bad enough beating us without me having to listen to that nonsense 

I am the gaffer mate - one of your lads asked if it was appropriate and I apologised if any offence was taken and that it was not intentional - 100% no offence meant and the songs were not offensive - your lads were in good form mate and yous deserved something from the game - all the best 

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

Have to disagree here
I don't think they have better players at all
Yes big physical guys that kick anything in front of them but despite the airial bombardment we created the better goalscoring opportunities on the break so don't think that comment can be justified on tonight's performance

It’s all about opinions but not one of ur players would get a game for us so bottom line is we have better players , you’s worked hard Defended well and deserved the 3 points tonight imo 

1 minute ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

I am the gaffer mate - one of your lads asked if it was appropriate and I apologised if any offence was taken and that it was not intentional - 100% no offence meant and the songs were not offensive - your lads were in good form mate and yous deserved something from the game - all the best 

Fair dues good luck for rest of the season fella 

It’s all about opinions but not one of ur players would get a game for us so bottom line is we have better players , you’s worked hard Defended well and deserved the 3 points tonight imo 
Probably not as we are not a route one football team and our passing players would not be of much use to your style of football but like you said it's about opinions.

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Do you actually believe what you post, or is this some sort of parody account. Rossvale are shite, no one from the Roch would get a game for you, yet you have 1 point from 2 games, and only got that because your goalie produced a worldie at 1 -1. You are at it aren't you ??

Edited by DanMan

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:
1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:
To be fair your manager came over before the game and apologised.

Well obviously lesson learned as I said it's not the norm and the gaffer has apologised as we all agree it's not the time nor the place for such things

I was at wishaw game last season and the songs were on . To be fair it works so got to get on with it if it helps bring people in .

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I don’t expect to listen to the pish ur Dj was playing before the game , not needed at a junior game but your team defended well and held on to their lead comfortably while we just huffed and puffed 

I think I seen you in the park. You were already inside and greeted a couple of your mates as they were walking in. You seemed excited to tell them about something the DJ had been playing. When the crowd I was stood in heard and looked in your direction it should be noted you quietened your voice and walked away with your head down. 

Edited by Homelessglasgow

3 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

Rebs at a Junior game? You couldn't make these things up. Thank eff for P&B. Certainly a sure fired way to win the Ayrshire people over. Sounds as though the folk running the Roch are complete rockets. When's the next home game?

It wasn't rebel music. Surely the problem here is people being offended by music they perceive to be Irish? That's the bigger talking point.  

23 hours ago, Homelessglasgow said:

It wasn't rebel music. Surely the problem here is people being offended by music they perceive to be Irish? That's the bigger talking point.  

The only reason i looked in on this thread was i noticed the score and that added to the Darvel fan who had them winning the next World Cup I thought i'd have a look. 95% of the posts on here would bore the knickers off you. It's the unusual that makes it worth while like the Shettleston goalie needing a pish halfway through the game and decides to relieve himself behind the goal. Red card and a right good laugh on here. Rebs up Royston Rd up fall into the same category. It could be the James Last Orchestra for all i care. It's the whole whacky world of Scottish Junior that appeals to me.

Never heard you complaining about Kilwinning choice of music before games Mr.Legend!

Also, if you're going to come on here and make claims that the Candy had the rebs on, I would love to know the songs you heard?

I'm going out on a limb and suggesting that none of them were of the sectarian variety. 

In regards to the fitbaw, as disappointed as you are, its only 2games in, once we get these crazy run of fixtures out the way and can actually do some work on the training ground with all new signings you'll soon fly up the table. 

2 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Rebs at a Junior game? You couldn't make these things up. Thank eff for P&B. Certainly a sure fired way to win the Ayrshire people over. Sounds as though the folk running the Roch are complete rockets. When's the next home game?

When did fields of athenry become a rebel song ya rocket?  You have had a couple a digs at the candy so you are obviously looking for a bite or support the not so fortunate side of glasgow. Either way you are a bellend tbh. The roch have came on leaps and bounds over the last few seasons, so i am sure no matter how many digs from you or hoping they get relegated the so called rockets that are runing the club wont give a f*ck what you or any others have to say and continue with the progression of the club and work in the community. 

Come on, Forget the nonsense about the songs, let's concentrate on the football. Darvel earned a good point on Saturday and deserved another on Wednesday. Allow their new players a settling in time and look for more against Benburb this weekend. Lots of good things happening at Recreation Park so lets enjoy them.

8 hours ago, DanMan said:

Do you actually believe what you post, or is this some sort of parody account. Rossvale are shite, no one from the Roch would get a game for you, yet you have 1 point from 2 games, and only got that because your goalie produced a worldie at 1 -1. You are at it aren't you ??

Aw I do know is we will be fine and will  finish above Rossvale and st rochs this season , we are no getting the breaks the now but it will come 

51 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aw I do know is we will be fine and will  finish above Rossvale and st rochs this season , we are no getting the breaks the now but it will come 

You arrogance after 2 games with 0 victories is staggering.