Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Thanks mate jenks still do a job for us in ur opinion ? 

Depends how bad his knee(s) is/are. Good player. Good leader and scores vital goals, just not enough of them.

Graeme has been dealt a rough hand with serious injuries to Chissy and hendo who are two top players but our squad should be big enough to cope with it , that’s why we need a big squad , it’s a long hard season ahead and we will need everyone 

What's up with Chis?

2 minutes ago, Sgc said:

Clown shoe

You are one of the reasons I talk s**t about Darvel. It’s not that I don’t like the place, the team or the players, it’s the select few Darvel fans on here that I have been reading for season after season.

And you know what they say about people with big shoes.... cheers.

i will try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.

13 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Darvel unlucky "again" another team lucky not to be defeated at Darvel, hmm, where have I read this before? It's like last season's thread all over again :)

Not unlucky yesterday. If we had taken our chances and the Rossvale keeper hadn’t made the saves he did in the first half we would have been out of sight but we didn’t and he did. Good signs for the season ahead though, new players bedding in and some players from last season in different positions which look good. We will be top 3 this season I am sure of that.

12 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Not unlucky yesterday. If we had taken our chances and the Rossvale keeper hadn’t made the saves he did in the first half we would have been out of sight but we didn’t and he did. Good signs for the season ahead though, new players bedding in and some players from last season in different positions which look good. We will be top 3 this season I am sure of that.

Be amazed if we are not on top 3 as we were miles ahead of Rossvale and they will probably be one of the better teams in the league 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Be amazed if we are not on top 3 as we were miles ahead of Rossvale and they will probably be one of the better teams in the league 

On your own club facebook page. It would appear your keeper made 2 great saves to gain a point ?? 

23 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye right at the death and for 89 minutes before that Rossvale were outclassed and that’s an honest assessment 

Other than walking away with a point after being outclassed wait till you see them play week in week out at home when the bad weather kicks in. The old switch the fixture trick. Some time about the end of February 2019 Rossvale will have played 7/8 more games and will be sitting with a 10 point lead. You'll feel you've been mugged once you start to work it out.

1 hour ago, DanMan said:

On your own club facebook page. It would appear your keeper made 2 great saves to gain a point ?? 

It was a double save and yes if not Rossvale would have got 3 points. Darvel were the better team by a mile and if not for the Rossvale keeper would have been out of sight in the first half but that’s football.

3 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Other than walking away with a point after being outclassed wait till you see them play week in week out at home when the bad weather kicks in. The old switch the fixture trick. Some time about the end of February 2019 Rossvale will have played 7/8 more games and will be sitting with a 10 point lead. You'll feel you've been mugged once you start to work it out.

I don’t really care what happens in February as long as in may we are above them and we will be and by a distance as well 

Do you then not have a load of away fixtures to play back to back ?? Rossvale had 7 out of their last 9 to play away from home. You also have to win the games.

Rossvale also have 5 away games in the first 7 this season..  so what exactly is your point