Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Right hard game today we were easy the better team but fair play to Rossvale they got their fluke goal and defended well thereafter , disappointed but we won’t win every game so on to st rochs Wednesday and hope to pick up 3 points 

So the galacticos didn’t win this today? Never mind, still time to buy more players. 

Just now, iPhone said:

So the galacticos didn’t win this today? Never mind, still time to buy more players. 

You are one total knob never mind about the serious injury to a darvel player it's all about you making a total fool of yourself on here yes it was a hard game but do us all a favour and stop talking pish on here the player might be out to Xmas 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Graeme has been dealt a rough hand with serious injuries to Chissy and hendo who are two top players but our squad should be big enough to cope with it , that’s why we need a big squad , it’s a long hard season ahead and we will need everyone 

Correct pal but for a knob to come on here and talk utter pish is pish the players we are talking about are now off their work 

I don't know if they get payed I hate to hear of anyone taking  time off their work as it's a sport they love playing but when injury like this happen it brings it all into reality 

3 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Correct pal but for a knob to come on here and talk utter pish is pish the players we are talking about are now off their work 

I don't know if they get payed I hate to hear of anyone taking  time off their work as it's a sport they love playing but when injury like this happen it brings it all into reality 

Listen I never knew there was any player injured and I never posted what I did because of that! I can be a total knob but I would never want to see any player, no matter who they are injured, that is for sure.

I hope whoever he is has a full a speedy recovery, it something that happens in the game but it’s also something I never make a joke or a fool of for it happening. 

6 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Listen I never knew there was any player injured and I never posted what I did because of that! I can be a total knob but I would never want to see any player, no matter who they are injured, that is for sure.

I hope whoever he is has a full a speedy recovery, it something that happens in the game but it’s also something I never make a joke or a fool of for it happening. 

Well I appreciate your honesty in the quote we all like a bit of banter no more than me 

8 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Ur just a tit end of debate 

Before today’s game I was a bit apprehensive due to not knowing much about the opposition apart from the odd snippet on here. I am now a bit disappointed we have not taken all 3 points, Rossvale were lucky to get away with a point albeit could have got 3 if not for a great save by Markey in the last couple of minutes. I now think with the squad we have( which we will need the full size of it) we should have a great chance of promotion based on the new signings still bedding in and for some another level of fitness to get to.

1 minute ago, Ceejayar said:

Before today’s game I was a bit apprehensive due to not knowing much about the opposition apart from the odd snippet on here. I am now a bit disappointed we have not taken all 3 points, Rossvale were lucky to get away with a point albeit could have got 3 if not for a great save by Markey in the last couple of minutes. I now think with the squad we have( which we will need the full size of it) we should have a great chance of promotion based on the new signings still bedding in and for some another level of fitness to get to.

We will be there or thereabouts I’d imagine pal 

Darvel could have had 3 points tucked away at ht. Rossvale showed not much until scoring(let’s say fluke goal) tails up.
After that Darvel pressured most 2nd half and deserved goal albeit poor from goalie. Rossvale not out of game and got a grip later due to tired Darvel central midfield. Crackin double save from home keeper at death.