Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

12 hours ago, dmkeenan85 said:

Great win today, took criticism from all angles recently so great to see the players put on a performance and achieve such a brilliant result, 

well done. 

Deano we don’t give a hoot about the criticism we get on here as we probably bring it on ourselves but when annbank deservedly beat us in a friendly there was great hilarity on here and u know what fair play to them but we went to talbot yesterday and deserved our win , we got the expected onslaught late on but that was to be expected but as I said it will mean nothing If we don’t beat rossvale next Saturday 

our aim is promotion and I don’t think we will be far away 

Any predictions for tomorrow? Do you think the manager er will field what he thinks his strongest 11 because yous have a good chance of going through or will he look at it more like preseason? Either way I think Hurlford will edge it 3-2 in a tight game 

Edited by AYRSHIREBOY

40 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Any predictions for tomorrow? Do you think the manager er will field what he thinks his strongest 11 because yous have a good chance of going through or will he look at it more like preseason? Either way I think Hurlford will edge it 3-2 in a tight game 

I would think there would be changes as we have the squad now to cope with as many games in a short period of time 

whatever happens we should have a chance of going thru against the glens on Wednesday nite 

As long as we are competitive I will be happy 

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I would think there would be changes as we have the squad now to cope with as many games in a short period of time 

whatever happens we should have a chance of going thru against the glens on Wednesday nite 

As long as we are competitive I will be happy 

Do you honestly think you will be in the top 2 of that group?

its a hard section.

9 hours ago, CopaMundials said:

If i played against Talbot on Saturday in a winning team , i’m not happy at being dropped tomorrow night .

Big squad or not . Huge job trying to keep all those players happy .

It’s ok Paul, you scored on Saturday so you will play next game.