Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

No friendlies are only a Matter of giving everyone game time 
Results mean nothing but fair play to Annbank they were up for it and the young boys played well 
what more u want me to say ? 

You’ve said enough! You found it funny when we got fucked from petershill on Saturday, a team that won the league you played in at a canter. But now, you’ve been hammered its only a friendly 🤷🏻‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

You’ve said enough! You found it funny when we got fucked from petershill on Saturday, a team that won the league you played in at a canter. But now, you’ve been hammered its only a friendly 

Difference is we’ve got to give 22 players a run out  , if this had been a cup tie and annbank beat us 4-1 then I’d be quite concerned but it wisnae so am no 

8 hours ago, Viewparker said:

Don’t appreciate your language  

A great result for Annbank , well done boys. 

Vp I find it funny that a friendly defeat can cause so much hilarity on here but let them laugh , I’m pretty sure come Saturday we will see a different Darvel , at least I hope I do ! 

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Vp I find it funny that a friendly defeat can cause so much hilarity on here but let them laugh , I’m pretty sure come Saturday we will see a different Darvel , at least I hope I do ! 

Calm down it's a pre season game. Darvel done a bit of squad roatation. But that shouldn't take away a good win for a young annbank side. Who's taken them these days is it keith still ?.

Just now, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Calm down it's a pre season game. Darvel done a bit of squad roatation. But that shouldn't take away a good win for a young annbank side. Who's taken them these days is it keith still ?.

Yea they worked really hard and looked good 

Barry Ross who was assistant up here last season is there and good luck to him , he’s a real top guy 

Can’t wait to get started tomorrow , and 3 great games for us to gauge how we are shaping up   , only problem I’d imagine is we will need to change the team because of 3 games in such a short period of time but as long as we are ready for Rossvale a week on Saturday that will do me 

8 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Buzzing for season to start, look forward to our visit to Talbot tomoz, hopefully a good Darvel support travelling to auchinleck, c'mon the vale

I have been watching Juniors since the mid 60s and been to over 50 grounds but never been to Auchinleck , I’m really looking forward to my day out tomorrow. 

Edited by Viewparker

Just now, Viewparker said:

I have been watching Juniors since the mid 60s and been to over 50 grounds but never been to Auchinleck , I’m really looking forward to my day out tomorrow. Rx

Their park now is as impressive as their team but nevertheless still looking forward to it and I would like to think We will be very competitive 

Great first competitive game for us tomorrow, good crowd going from Darvel, whatever the score sure it will be a good day . The next 3 games should have us well prepared for Rossvale next week which is the important one. Mon the vale