Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

13 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Alot of talk about darren miller the coville park player. I was at hampden today. He had a decent game with some great deliveries and was full of running all game. He will be a good signing as will the mcdevitt. A john jack type of centre mid.

Mon the papers

They Maybe end up at Darvel u just never know 

55 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

The most we have paid is 10k but a lot of the boys on 8-9k signing on fees :whistle

It wouldn’t surprise me. Big change over the last few years. 

You used to go on the way I do with Darvel and money to Whitletts.

Alot of talk about darren miller the coville park player. I was at hampden today. He had a decent game with some great deliveries and was full of running all game. He will be a good signing as will the mcdevitt. A john jack type of centre mid.

Mon the papers

John Jack was class at Clydebank as was his brother Alan.

John Jack was class at Clydebank as was his brother Alan.
Very true so different in there types of style of play. Not a surprise we got 2 scottish cup final as a super 1 team with them both at the club(and yourself of course lol)

Mon the papers

What’s it got to do with you?
If you are that bothered/nosey, then look through my posts & let me know when you find out
[/quote

Cause your obsessed with darvel . Should maybe try put your phone down n spend time with your wife or rather than getting a hardon over darvels money.

12 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:
2 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:
What’s it got to do with you?
If you are that bothered/nosey, then look through my posts & let me know when you find out
[/quote

Cause your obsessed with darvel . Should maybe try put your phone down n spend time with your wife or rather than getting a hardon over darvels money.

I think you are getting me confused with someone else on here, looks a wee bit like your the one that’s obsessed 

Also making a couple of assumptions too I see .... Phone? Wife? Hard on?

Maybe your the one that needs to get a life 

For the record, I have never asked where all the (alleged ) money is coming from, I merely made a comment about what was posted on Auchinleck FB .... someone else posted on here .... that Brown Bros was sponsoring one of Darvels new players £450/week and I said it would be more like Brownings than Brown Bros 

If that is what you call obsessive then I give up with you

By the way, good luck to John if he is paying this as non of my business

SIMPLES 

28 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I think you are getting me confused with someone else on here, looks a wee bit like your the one that’s obsessed 

For the record, I have never asked where all the (alleged ) money is coming from, I merely made a comment about what was posted on Auchinleck FB .... someone else posted on here .... that Brown Bros was sponsoring one of Darvels new players £450/week and I said it would be more like Brownings than Brown Bros 

SIMPLES 

That’s it billy, don’t take any of the Darvel shit!

Guest Mick Kennedy
22 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

SIMPLES 

No one at the club is getting anywhere near 450 a week, the assumption that the club is throwing ridiculous sums of money around is way of the mark.

The club set a budget at the start of the season I agreed to that budget and I’m working within it, John is a very successful businessman, he understands how to run a sustainable business as does the committee.  The club has a business plan in place to allow to progress over the coming seasons, they are building a sustainable model. This isn’t just throwing money at trying to be successful its actually planned out. 

None some people might not believe that and want to great rumours and in some cases lies, I actually can’t believe the fuss that has been created because we have attracted a few talented players. 

4 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

No one at the club is getting anywhere near 450 a week, the assumption that the club is throwing ridiculous sums of money around is way of the mark.

The club set a budget at the start of the season I agreed to that budget and I’m working within it, John is a very successful businessman, he understands how to run a sustainable business as does the committee.  The club has a business plan in place to allow to progress over the coming seasons, they are building a sustainable model. This isn’t just throwing money at trying to be successful its actually planned out. 

None some people might not believe that and want to great rumours and in some cases lies, I actually can’t believe the fuss that has been created because we have attracted a few talented players. 

Mick .... take it up with Talbot supporters, not me as they are the ones that are quoting it

i am only responding to someone who thinks I am obsessed with Darvels finances which by the way is nothing to do with me 

welcome to Juniors & by the way you only have one person to thank for all the attention your new team is  getting from others on here

perhaps you should try and ban/restrain him from posting Pish on here 

all the best for 2019/20 season 

ps ... I will also give you a green dot on your last post

10 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Its more that your announcing them early that is ruffling there feathers

If you never nobody would even be talking about it

Good luck to you though might even appear for the Ladeside game and see how we get on

19 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Mick, what’s your thoughts on what DL said recently  that apart from the new signings you have recently brought in all the rest of the players that are left are amateurs but good ones at that  

Edited by Billy XBoswell

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Mick .... take it up with Talbot supporters, not me as they are the ones that are quoting it

i am only responding to someone who thinks I am obsessed with Darvels finances which by the way is nothing to do with me 

welcome to Juniors & by the way you only have one person to thank for all the attention your new team is  getting from others on here

perhaps you should try and ban/restrain him from posting Pish on here 

all the best for 2019/20 season 

ps ... I will also give you a green dot on your last post

Sorry mate I wasn’t getting at you it was s lost in general. I know there are rumours everywhere there not a day goes by that someone asks me about a certain player. 

I have been very mindful about who we have brought to club, I look at Talbot and Tucker with great admiration he has built an environment of hungry talented players, I’ve no doubt they are well paid but they are the hardest working group of players in the country, add that to their and his talent no wonder they are the top club in the country.

Trust me I wouldn’t bring players to the club who are just chasing money, I’m intelligent enough to know peoples character, I know every player we have brought to the club , I know what Im trying to build and who I need to help build it. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
Just now, Billy XBoswell said:

Mick, what’s your thoughts on what DL said yesterday that apart from the new signings you have recently brought in all the rest of the players that are left are amateurs but good ones at that  

Yeh mate I think so unless things change with some of those discussions then that should be it. If anything changes then I would look at other levels of football 

3 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Yeh mate I think so unless things change with some of those discussions then that should be it. If anything changes then I would look at other levels of football 

I took it that he was referring to the rest of the Darvel Squad that you have 

which if this is what he meant  (and I am sure it was) is pretty poor IMO 

5 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I took it that he was referring to the rest of the Darvel Squad that you have 

which if this is what he meant  (and I am sure it was) is pretty poor IMO 

Surely there would be no problems finding them Ayrshire championship teams?

I saw Vernon score recently in a game and he looked awright if he is the standard your letting go think Vics Dalry Craigmark Winton Rov will all sniff about those players