Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

1 hour ago, Sgc said:

I don’t know why you bother answering these clowns about budgets etc . f**k all to do with them . 

Mate they are jealous tits , wait to boydie notches 50 next season :whistle

Edited by Darvel legend
Spelling

They were robbed if Archie is getting a signing on fee plus £95 a week he’s injury prone and eats like a horse so a wee bit overweight and overrated
Will be interesting to see what shape Archie starts new season in. He's always been a stocky lad,even at youth level. I'd be surprised if he's overweight,he's a personal trainer and PE teacher is he not!?

4 minutes ago, EazyTheGall said:
2 hours ago, GG said:
They were robbed if Archie is getting a signing on fee plus £95 a week he’s injury prone and eats like a horse so a wee bit overweight and overrated

Will be interesting to see what shape Archie starts new season in. He's always been a stocky lad,even at youth level. I'd be surprised if he's overweight,he's a personal trainer and PE teacher is he not!?

Archie will be fine 

9 minutes ago, EazyTheGall said:
2 hours ago, GG said:

Don’t be too surprised 

16 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

That’s the way football works bb 

Suppose you can try & get Gordon @ WW Wales to sponsor his £450/week (that’s the figure being quoted for others) and he will be great addition to your squad

Pity about the rest of the amateur players left though 

4 minutes ago, EazyTheGall said:
6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Archie will be fine 

I'm sure he will. Nice guy too so hope he's not over his injury woes and manages to string a run of games together.

He’s raring to go , friends with Kev Mcdonald who speaks very highly of him so looking forward to seeing him in blue shirt 

1 minute ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Suppose you can try & get Gordon @ WW Wales to sponsor his £450/week (that’s the figure being quoted for others) and he will be great addition to your squad

Pity about the rest of the amateur players left though 

They boys have been great coming to play for the love of it , it’s great to be us bb 

He can fair hit a baw. Decent guy and striker at this level. Am sure he'll do fine at dar£el lol micks problem will be keeping all his strikers happy.

Mon the papers

Alot of talk about darren miller the coville park player. I was at hampden today. He had a decent game with some great deliveries and was full of running all game. He will be a good signing as will the mcdevitt. A john jack type of centre mid.

Mon the papers