Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

I think it was time to clear a few things, regarding the rubbish that has been discussed on the forum regarding myself.
In over 17 years in the juniors, I have never experienced anything like I have since Monday. Lies about the money I will receive from Darvel. Withheld numbers foning me when I’m at home with my family, calling me money grabbing pr***, auld bast***. You get the picture. I think that’s over stepping the mark.
The money that is getting discussed on here was put on girvans what app as a wind up from another player. Hours later it’s on pnb. The money is laughable as who in their right mind would pay that for a guy that is 34. 
To clear a few other things up, I am not Ayr Victoria or Copa football boots!!
I just hope people move on and we all can enjoy the fourth-coming season which is just round the corner. As I love my football and the juniors.
I wish all junior clubs well for the season ahead. Especially Darvel. 
This is my first and last post. Cheers 

I know who Ayr Victoria is, and at no point did I say it was you.

1 hour ago, PaulCam02 said:

I think it was time to clear a few things, regarding the rubbish that has been discussed on the forum regarding myself.

In over 17 years in the juniors, I have never experienced anything like I have since Monday. Lies about the money I will receive from Darvel. Withheld numbers foning me when I’m at home with my family, calling me money grabbing pr***, auld bast***. You get the picture. I think that’s over stepping the mark.

The money that is getting discussed on here was put on girvans what app as a wind up from another player. Hours later it’s on pnb. The money is laughable as who in their right mind would pay that for a guy that is 34. 

I just hope people move on and we all can enjoy the fourth-coming season which is just round the corner. As I love my football and the juniors.

Sorry to hear about the phone calls, there is absolutely no need for that or for the name calling and even if the money is correct then who would blame you for playing with Darvel for it. If they’re  will to pay it... good wee lift on top of the wages.

I do believe the wages will be very good even if they aren’t what is being said on here. 

Best of luck with your season ahead.

18 minutes ago, Sgc said:

So are you going to admit or maybe even apologise for talking utter shit ?

I never started the figure quoted and apparently other people have checked it out. I only got the figure on here. 

Paul will be on a good deal, he’s a good player and I wouldn’t put it past Darvel to offer him silly money. 

I hope he does well a Darvel.

1 hour ago, Sgc said:

So are you going to admit or maybe even apologise for talking utter shit ?

18 minutes ago, iPhone said:

It was actually one of your own players mate.

He’s a liar as well and he’s deleted his post where he said I know for a fact cammys on £120 pw

really ? Is he ? 

On 17/07/2018 at 19:32, Ayrshireman54 said:

Cameron 120 quid a week and 600 signing on fee, darvel becoming the laughing stock of junior football again legs are shit to pieces and as a current player in embarrassed by this nonsense and so t be sharing a dressing room with this p***k 

There ye go.

54 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

He’s a liar as well and he’s deleted his post where he said I know for a fact cammys on £120 pw

really ? Is he ? 

I’ve never deleted a post on here mate. You can check them all. 

1 hour ago, Hector the Taxman said:

Well now well now

Think a trip down to Ayrshire is required. 

You need to stop making my job easy for me. 

I think you will know the road quite well, am sure you will have visited a few other Ayrshire teams 

3 hours ago, Viewparker said:

I caught him out a month ago having two opposing views on two different threads. 

Was doing a bit of winding up, trying to get some harmless banter going about the play offs.  The problem with that was I do have opposing views on that subject.

You take things too serious. 

Edited by iPhone

10 hours ago, PaulCam02 said:

Lying bastert not surprised tho heard your a snake and a bad apple in dressing room, can't wait till I get you in a 50/50 at training