Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

6 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Things obviously going well on the park at Darvel as there is a lot of interest on this thread from a lot of posters from other clubs, c'mon the vale

What about off the park?

Listen Jim Wylie your a clown that drags this club down most weeks yet want to try act the big man on pie n bovril most weeks you n gall have shat on your loyal boys now f**k off I will decide if I want transfer listed 

Sure looks like it’s yersel that’s tryin to drag the club down on here tbh [emoji57]

Need to raise more money as a few more from girvan joining we have two right backs yet we have one playing last night who wouldn't get a game for most amatuer sides and he has also been offered a fortune all the players are scunnered with this why should we stand for it 

5 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Need to raise more money as a few more from girvan joining we have two right backs yet we have one playing last night who wouldn't get a game for most amatuer sides and he has also been offered a fortune all the players are scunnered with this why should we stand for it 

So are you scunnered because of the money? Or is it the competition for places? No offence to any of the squad from last year but it was obvious we need to strengthen to progress as the finishing place in the table doesn’t lie.

Not at all I'm better than  the calibre of player they are chucking money at but ist down to opinion's but the rb for girvan would struggle to get In darvel amatuer teams he contributed nothing last night except a long throw if that's enough to keep or get rid of the right backs already at club then as all the boys are thinking manager is clueless and should resign  with immediate effect as all players are embarrassed signing 7 centre mids is a joke 

5 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

It’s all happening at Darvel this season sir. Unrest in the camp already sir emoji85.png

I would call it either shit stirring from other clubs, which is fine because it’s banter. Or small mindedness if it’s from a current player, which imo as I have said is pretty poor to air grievances on social media.

5 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I would call it either shit stirring from other clubs, which is fine because it’s banter. Or small mindedness if it’s from a current player, which imo as I have said is pretty poor to air grievances on social media.

It’s no a player pal 

9 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Not at all I'm better than  the calibre of player they are chucking money at but ist down to opinion's but the rb for girvan would struggle to get In darvel amatuer teams he contributed nothing last night except a long throw if that's enough to keep or get rid of the right backs already at club then as all the boys are thinking manager is clueless and should resign  with immediate effect as all players are embarrassed signing 7 centre mids is a joke 

7 centre midfielders? Maybe you shouldn’t be playing if you don’t know positions. 3 centre mid, 2 strikers and a right back we have signed.

1 minute ago, johnmc80 said:

I cant see it being a player but for the sake of this thread remaining class we all need to buy into it being a player.

Ha ha ha 11 pages already and no a competitive ball kicked in anger yet , it’s just as well we are on this forum 

Just finished night shift n had a good laugh at this lol. A agree with the majority of what ayrshire man has said and I had posted that earlier in the week don't get me wrong av no got that kinda hatred towards anyone at darvel but definitely agree with the cash and the player things he's mentioned really thunk the boys deserve more but that's my opinion

17 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Let the darvel fans decide if your better than the ones coming in, name yourself??

3 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Just finished night shift n had a good laugh at this lol. A agree with the majority of what ayrshire man has said and I had posted that earlier in the week don't get me wrong av no got that kinda hatred towards anyone at darvel but definitely agree with the cash and the player things he's mentioned really thunk the boys deserve more but that's my opinion

Is it you in disguise kp ? :rolleyes: