Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

And big rumours we are getting substantial backing next season 

oh the haters will enjoy that 

Thought Darvel were self sufficient and didn’t need a sugar daddy

More of your pish talk never mind Strain will squander yer cash for you he’s good at that ask AWR

Spent all there cash and still AWR are where they started under him

17 hours ago, FlyHigh said:

Thought Darvel were self sufficient and didn’t need a sugar daddy

More of your pish talk never mind Strain will squander yer cash for you he’s good at that ask AWR

Spent all there cash and still AWR are where they started under him

I've came on here before to say that everyone at Ardrossan were delighted with the degree of professionalism that Chris, John and  George brought to the club. They won the Ayrshire District League and took a few big scalps in the Cups and this was all managed within the budget set by the Club. Sadly they were let down by the attitude of players. This is not something that common just to them as a management team and they left with the best interests of the Club at heart as they could not get a positive response from a group of players who despite saying they were committed to the Club the majority jumped ship (including those who had signed extended contracts) and left incoming manager Sandy MacLean with a difficult pre season in terms of recruitment.

35 minutes ago, Wild Winton Rover said:

I've came on here before to say that everyone at Ardrossan were delighted with the degree of professionalism that Chris, John and  George brought to the club. They won the Ayrshire District League and took a few big scalps in the Cups and this was all managed within the budget set by the Club. Sadly they were let down by the attitude of players. This is not something that common just to them as a management team and they left with the best interests of the Club at heart as they could not get a positive response from a group of players who despite saying they were committed to the Club the majority jumped ship (including those who had signed extended contracts) and left incoming manager Sandy MacLean with a difficult pre season in terms of recruitment.

Mate don’t say those things , that’s no what they want to hear 

Mate don’t say those things , that’s no what they want to hear 

Imagine you sticking up for a Meadow legend

DL I’m sure Chris will be grateful for your support you snivelling wee rat [emoji232]

Even your own fans hate you well except that excuse of a brother

20 hours ago, FlyHigh said:

Lol ok Columbo you’ve got me there but who said it was Sunday I spoke to him

Haha, are you using more than one account?

Probably be your last post now you’ve been rumbled and some at Darvel know who you are!

Ya fanny.

Edited by iPhone

17 hours ago, iPhone said:

Haha, are you using more than one account?

Probably e your last quote now you’ve been rumbled and some at Darvel know who you are!

Ya fanny.

He’s even been having conversations with himself , now that is embarrassing :)