Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

36 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

Thats a good midfield now at Darvel with Cameron , Chisholm , Hanvey and the boy Henderson . Big Shirkie as well .

If you add Patterson , Armour , Vernon and the big Shettleston striker they must be one of the favourites after the cash they’ve spent .

Management need to get off to a good start because i’m sure they’ll will be a few waiting to take over those players and that budget .

We will be happy consolidating again copa but we are on the right road 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

We will be happy consolidating again copa but we are on the right road 

Absolute losers mentality to be happy with consolidation after spending the most money in your league.

2 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

What a load of pish!! If you aren’t challenging for promotion my prediction is you’ll be looking for another new manager by xmas

Imo last year was a steep learning curve for players and supporters, I think us supporters were given a reality check on our aspirations. 

Imo last year was a steep learning curve for players and supporters, I think us supporters were given a reality check on our aspirations. 

The Championship is nowhere near as strong as last seasons Super 1st. I stand by my statement, bad start for you, managers out the door. Only my opinion though

Cameron 120 quid a week and 600 signing on fee, darvel becoming the laughing stock of junior football again legs are shit to pieces and as a current player in embarrassed by this nonsense and so t be sharing a dressing room with this p***k 

Everyone knows i like winding up the Darvel yins, but even i find that hard to believe. Id be very surprised if that’s what he’s on. Probably agree on on everything else though [emoji23]

It's gospel this is what he is getting and I know for a fact myself and every other player who signed new deals for a 4th of that money and few boys on slightly more are not happy and willing to just not turn up as our club we have took to where they are basically stabbing us in the back 

It's gospel this is what he is getting and I know for a fact myself and every other player who signed new deals for a 4th of that money and few boys on slightly more are not happy and willing to just not turn up as our club we have took to where they are basically stabbing us in the back 

Iv been doing a bit of digging and im hearing that it is right enough. Mental if true, he hardly kicked a ball for Whitletts in ADL two seasons ago, so can only imagine he’s improved with experience [emoji85]

16 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

I smell shite , go and bullshit somewhere else 

Cameron 120 quid a week and 600 signing on fee, darvel becoming the laughing stock of junior football again legs are shit to pieces and as a current player in embarrassed by this nonsense and so t be sharing a dressing room with this p***k 

For that money, he should be doing 20 hours in the bakery asweel

1 hour ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Whereabouts in girvan are u from ? 

Listen it's true sugar coat it the way you like  Markey mark armour hendo Walshy all got improved contracts to 50 per week most others signed on same money and now they are ripping the utter shite out of us don't reward loyalty but a mercenary getting that kind of money sitting beside people on a 4th of that club is a disgrace