Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Im Honest about the game , we have better players and we’re the better team but if we weren’t given a deserved penalty I don’t think we would have scored , the park is as good as it could be down there but it’s a coo field simple as that , and if they score with their penalty they win the game albeit I don’t think they would have deserved it , all they did was work hard and pump the ball long all day but they showed a great attitude I give them that 

Im Honest about the game , we have better players and we’re the better team but if we weren’t given a deserved penalty I don’t think we would have scored , the park is as good as it could be down there but it’s a coo field simple as that , and if they score with their penalty they win the game albeit I don’t think they would have deserved it , all they did was work hard and pump the ball long all day but they showed a great attitude I give them that 

With the greatest respect watch the rutherglen video and if your team is as good as you believe they are they should be passing it about like they did. The park today was fine. You have good players and a good team but there are teams in this division that are better than good. Hence your position.

10 minutes ago, VORman said:

With the greatest respect watch the rutherglen video and if your team is as good as you believe they are they should be passing it about like they did. The park today was fine. You have good players and a good team but there are teams in this division that are better than good. Hence your position.

If that park is fine there is no hope 

we weren’t that good today but hey ho that’s just the way it is but ur right we have some top quality players and I thought today hanvey and Cameron were head and shoulders above anyone on the park 

we weren’t that good today but hey ho that’s just the way it is but ur right we have some top quality players and I thought today hanvey and Cameron were head and shoulders above anyone on the park 

Don’t know Hanvey but do know paul. He gets bad press but is a class act!!

1 hour ago, wylieboy said:

Tombo all about opionios but GV is a class act and will always score goals c'mon the vale

I agree WB, it is all about opinions, and the opinion of all Vics fans is that Vermin will always be a dirty cheating b@$¢*€d! 

If it had happened against Darvel, you would be saying the very same irrespective if you made a wordplay of his name.

You guys all know me it's all about the banter on here, I've nothing against Darvel. Young Ricky Hanvey is a pal of my son and your manager is an old friend. I support my team wholeheartedly, as you guys do, nothing wrong with that.

If Viewparker reads this post, he was the guy who mentioned Vermin and class in the same sentence. Unfortunately I am a bottom end boy and we don't do class, but we certainly do principles, which is definitely lacking with your man Vermin.

T

2 hours ago, tombo said:

Sorry wylieboy, got to disagree with this post. Vermin has no class, whatsoever. Doesn't matter what he has done for the Vale, he will always be a soap dodging cheating Medda w****r, as far as we are concerned, and we certainly wouldn't love him at our club.emoji34.png

You also have a short memory. 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Behave yourself legend Paul Cameron was hopeless today your best centre midfielder is the lad hendo who again was played out of position and without him in the middle there is no engine most clubs in ayrshire would welcome him into the team but the new management team are doing everything to keep a below par Cameron in the team every week who is finished 

4 hours ago, Viewparker said:

When did you become a philosopher?

Get back to the football and give us a match report how did the Vics play today ?

I’ve always been a philosopher!

ive seen Whitletts play a lot better this season. Lost a goal in the first half from a mile out. It was a great strike but I was disappointed to see it go in from that distance. We also waste a few free kick opportunities from around the edge of the box. Girvan struck the post near the end of the match which could easily have nestled in the back of the net. We had a few chances from corners but a bit of an afternoon to forget. 

7 minutes ago, gamechanger said:

Behave yourself legend Paul Cameron was hopeless today your best centre midfielder is the lad hendo who again was played out of position and without him in the middle there is no engine most clubs in ayrshire would welcome him into the team but the new management team are doing everything to keep a below par Cameron in the team every week who is finished 

The Legend says he is great. He maybe meant Grey!

I thought he was finished when he was at Whitletts a couple of seasons ago.

He was a player in his day though.

1 minute ago, iPhone said:

The Legend says he is great. He maybe meant Grey!

I thought he was finished when he was at Whitletts a couple of seasons ago.

He was a player in his day though.

For the first seven games the legend said he was hopeless and wanted rid of him now every time he touches the ball the legend has an orgasm yes I will agree in his day was a good player at fullback not in the midfield 

2 minutes ago, gamechanger said:

For the first seven games the legend said he was hopeless and wanted rid of him now every time he touches the ball the legend has an orgasm yes I will agree in his day was a good player at fullback not in the midfield 

Agree he was a good fullback but I thought he was good in midfield also, especially in a midfield 3.

6 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Agree he was a good fullback but I thought he was good in midfield also, especially in a midfield 3.

Sorry to mention this but when we beat the talbot at the start of the season  he played in a three and it's probably the best game he has played for us as he didnt have to do much running not played a middle three  since.

Edited by gamechanger

3 minutes ago, gamechanger said:

Sorry to mention this but when we beat the talbot at the start of the season  he played in a three and it's probably the best game he has played for us not played it since.

Good, I hope you don’t play it again. 

Yous might start winning games and seeing a better Paul Cameron. The one that scores goals, creates chances and wins penalties. He only needs a slight touch in the box and he is down, very good at it. Must have won dozens of pens when playing in that position.

1 hour ago, gamechanger said:

Hi Hendos faither