• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Vic Toria you must have had a bad view from where you were standing we won comfortably with our second half performance our goalkeeper didn't have a save to make the second half c'mon the vale

Vic Toria you must have had a bad view from where you were standing we won comfortably with our second half performance our goalkeeper didn't have a save to make the second half c'mon the vale
Yeah, a bad view of a pish ref. You didn't get on top until he did you a favour.

2 minutes ago, Vic Toria said:
33 minutes ago, wylieboy said:
Vic Toria you must have had a bad view from where you were standing we won comfortably with our second half performance our goalkeeper didn't have a save to make the second half c'mon the vale emoji460.pngemoji460.pngemoji460.pngemoji460.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

Yeah, a bad view of a pish ref. You didn't get on top until he did you a favour.

Funny spoke to ur gaffer he says it was a straight red card 

Funny spoke to ur gaffer he says it was a straight red card 
He's too much of a gent to hurt your feelings.

Feelings urny hurt better team won comfortably aw the best for the rest oh ur season

Enjoy your evening, relax,chill, have a pie

1 hour ago, The'FORD said:

Scottish cup 4th round draw
Darvel v Largs Thistle

Good luck!

Tough draw, but always gonna be at this stage, a winnable game for darvel imo, if it was on the astro I'd say largs but at recreation park I think darvel could win this one

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Largs are a good side. Easily the strongest of the promoted sides from what I've seen so far this season.

No easy and I would say on the Astro we would be in trouble but Darvel last week in November I would say it’s a 50-50 game 

they certainly would not have wanted us at Darvel 

No easy and I would say on the Astro we would be in trouble but Darvel last week in November I would say it’s a 50-50 game 
they certainly would not have wanted us at Darvel 
Agree.

Poor from us yesterday and deservedly beaten but we can’t win every game so just need to dust ourselves down and lift it for next Saturday , Chris has had us on a great run and I’m sure we will go on another one starting next week 

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Poor from us yesterday and deservedly beaten but we can’t win every game so just need to dust ourselves down and lift it for next Saturday , Chris has had us on a great run and I’m sure we will go on another one starting next week 

You can’t win every game, ha. Yous hardly win any, that’s why you’re in the bottom half of the league.

Darvel1968 have you no comments to make on your teams failure to collect 3 points?

You can always delete everyone after writing them like you have done with all your other ones.

57 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Darvel1968 have you no comments to make on your teams failure to collect 3 points?

You can always delete everyone after writing them like you have done with all your other ones.

3 points weren’t available as it was west tie. The best team won. I’ve seen better defending at boys club. 

10 hours ago, iPhone said:

3 points ???? Clueless.com 

18 hours ago, Darvel1968 said:

3 points weren’t available as it was west tie. The best team won. I’ve seen better defending at boys club. 

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

3 points ???? Clueless.com 

f**k me , iPhone is a rocket , best ignored 

Tell ye something lost all respect for darvel cause of the legend he knows wat he’s done he’s a scummy c**t 

of that’s the way they operate then deary me 

27 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Tell ye something lost all respect for darvel cause of the legend he knows wat he’s done he’s a scummy c**t 

of that’s the way they operate then deary me 

If it’s football related then batter in and tell the story. If not then speak to the man face to face as this isn’t the place . When I was a boy there was an expression that  empty vessels make the most noise and that applies to a lot of the darvel posters but they certainly entertain if you don’t take them seriously.