Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

12 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Thought we were fantastic today after a shakey first half hour and if any team has a better two in midddle Of the park with Ricky amd Cammy I’ve yet to see it 

onwards and upwards and the haters willnae be happy the nite :whistle:whistle

Edited by gamechanger

Ha ha ha ha, just in from a night out, and the darvel thread never disappoints, you beat a mediocre east team, now according to you, you have the best central midfield in the league? Lol, your great again? Lol, and it's onwards and upwards, again, brilliant reading, I await the next couple of weeks when you drop points and your shite again. And you get a ref who obviously gave you everything the day 

Great to waken up and be in last 32 of the Scottish 

brilliant team effort from every player yesterday but big shout out to Martin Findlay and lee Sloan with both being asked to play out of position showed a fantastic attitude and work rate and epitomises what the club is all about and great to see the captain back who also has to play out of position 

also big shout out to management team who have came in and won 5 and drew 1 since being appointed 

this season could turn out interesting yet 

Saturdays can’t come quick enough just now 

Edited by Darvel legend

10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Great to waken up and be in last 32 of the Scottish 

brilliant team effort from every player yesterday but big shout out to Martin Findlay and lee Sloan with both being asked to play out of position showed a fantastic attitude and work rate and epitomises what the club is all about 

also big shout out to management team who have came in and won 5 and drew 1 since being appointed 

this season could turn out interesting yet 

Saturdays can’t come quick enough just now 

Whitletts have been feeling like that for almost a year now.

5 hours ago, iPhone said:

Winning almost every week, ya dobber!

And still above you in the league.

You need a reality check. Fair play to whitletts for where they are now , but you are deluded to think they will finish above Darvel in the league. And you will hate this but Darvel are making progress very quickly and time will tell how high up we finish but we will be challenging for promotion. Not posting this to start an argument just saying as I see it.

9 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

You need a reality check. Fair play to whitletts for where they are now , but you are deluded to think they will finish above Darvel in the league. And you will hate this but Darvel are making progress very quickly and time will tell how high up we finish but we will be challenging for promotion. Not posting this to start an argument just saying as I see it.

Yous will finish round about where you are in the league just now.

Cant wait to see it. 

Cammy is at that age when he will struggle to finish the 1st half without needing to go for a pish.

6 hours ago, PatnaDunty said:

I’ve said my bit about Spanks. That’s it over.unlike you or the reporter. I’m not out to get anyone. You were the one being smug about your club. And I put you straight. Keep on trolling “Mr Whitletts “

You put me straight, dream on fud.

You got defensive because your club is going down.

19 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:
2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
Just had a look at mcbookie betting for junior cup 
meadow 40/1
us 50/1 
i think we mite just be better value than meadow :thumsup2

Your also much better value than Rob Roy at 20/1

I’d say so actually wouldn’t mind a wee local derby at Darvel in next Round