• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2018/19

24 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

You think so.

8 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Aye, you go on like you were his bird & he dumped you!

Can you take your wee tiff back to the Whittlets page and let us get on  with “how well Darvel are doing” 

toddle on now

Edited by Viewparker

Can you take your wee tiff back to the Whittlets page and let us get on  with “how well Darvel are doing” 
toddle on now

Fair point.

9 hours ago, ardeerultra said:

I feel embarrassed after reading that...what a gimp

I know how you feel.

i too was embarrassed when you were looking for IP addresses...

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Good bit quieter these days guys 

anything going on ?

were on our way 

we’re on our way 

:whistle:whistle

That’s because nobody gives a shit about Darvel,their Galacticos or their sugar daddy. 

8 hours ago, iPhone said:

That’s because nobody gives a shit about Darvel,their Galacticos or their sugar daddy. 

Apart from you obviously? 

I know how you feel.
i too was embarrassed when you were looking for IP addresses...

It’s all in the name of banter sir gimp.

16 minutes ago, The'FORD said:

Darvel v Whitburn in the Scottish.

Hard game but settle for home tie 

no doubt yous will be at home :thumsup2

Expecting an easy win for Darvel and hoping they score a few goals .6 or more would do fine .Hadn't seen them for a month or so but went to Larkhall last week ,should have had the game out of sight but the last minutes were squeaky bum time  .Take there chances this week and it will be a cricket score  

Good luck the vale today , can’t be there as on holiday but still on at 2/1 which is fantastic value , big thanks to ladbrokes odds compiler who’s paid for this holiday :thumsup2

were on our way

were on our way 

:whistle:whistle

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Yip it seems defending cross balls is still our problem 

Without a doubt mate, been better the last 3/4 games but yesterday was a step back from the defending side of things. Tbf we also had boys playing out of position due to injuries and other issues.

Took in the Dalry v Darvel game at the weekend as I was in the area.  Thoroughly enjoyed it - especially the atmosphere created by both sets of young alcohol-fuelled fans!

Darvel looked an inexperienced side, especially the back four.  Defending set pieces was a major issue. Not much football was played by them unless either of the 2 central midfielders managed to get themselves on the ball.  The strikers worked hard but didn’t cause the Dalry back line too much trouble in the areas where it matters.  I noticed from the squad list on Wiki a few ex-Seniors who never featured with Ross Chisholm and Sean Fitzharris not quoted and Allan Jenkins an unused sub.  I’m sure they would make a difference.

if the pie man has spent a bit of cash it wasn’t evident on this showing.

42 minutes ago, Senderos said:

Took in the Dalry v Darvel game at the weekend as I was in the area.  Thoroughly enjoyed it - especially the atmosphere created by both sets of young alcohol-fuelled fans!

Darvel looked an inexperienced side, especially the back four.  Defending set pieces was a major issue. Not much football was played by them unless either of the 2 central midfielders managed to get themselves on the ball.  The strikers worked hard but didn’t cause the Dalry back line too much trouble in the areas where it matters.  I noticed from the squad list on Wiki a few ex-Seniors who never featured with Ross Chisholm and Sean Fitzharris not quoted and Allan Jenkins an unused sub.  I’m sure they would make a difference.

if the pie man has spent a bit of cash it wasn’t evident on this showing.

The two central midfielders are quality , Chisholm has had a long term injury since the start of the season and Fitzharris picked up an injury in the cup a few weeks ago , they are not the only injuries we have had and some of the squad coming back need game time to get their match sharpness back. In saying that we are undefeated in 5 and hopefully that will become 6 on Saturday against Whitburn but we know that won’t be an easy task.