Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Tombo I know at times I get carried away but we fully deserved that today 
we won easily and would have been gutted if we never had won 
We didn't deserve the hiding we got today. I expected to lose but 9-1 was harsh on our boys. Competed well in first half despite being down to ten men early doors. 2-1 at half time with something to play for and then a total collapse second half. That's football for you.
T

16 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Ur a dick end of 

That’s both of us then. 

The Galacticos win a game or 2 and next thing it’s promotion. The only way yous will play Petershill in the league next season if yous avoid relegation because they will come down but yous have no chance of going up.

13 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Singing it loud and proud today along with many others. Loudest support at the moment in junior football. And it’s workin

That’s right, nothing to do with the players or the manager, it’s the supporters that’s getting them the results.

Yous are the reason the players have targets on their backs every time they take to the field.

13 minutes ago, iPhone said:

That’s right, nothing to do with the players or the manager, it’s the supporters that’s getting them the results.

Yous are the reason the players have targets on their backs every time they take to the field.

Dick head u are struggling tonight 

where are all the haters :whistle:whistle

59 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Don’t be stupid. Obviously the players are getting the results and it looks like they like having the targets on the back.

1 hour ago, Ceejayar said:

Don’t be stupid. Obviously the players are getting the results and it looks like they like having the targets on the back.

It’s good to see them playing for the jersey and not the money.

can yous not just buy the cup, save all these stupid games.

am sure the Pie Father can sort something out.

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It wasn’t a surprise to us that’s two premiership teams we have played on their own patch talbot and peasies and beat both of them quite comfortably 

looks like we are in the wrong league ha 

I was going to say I don't think Talbot will play as badly this season, but todays game might have proved me wrong.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

It wasn’t a surprise to us that’s two premiership teams we have played on their own patch talbot and peasies and beat both of them quite comfortably 

Calm down pal, believe me your in the right league, don't get too carried away

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Ha. Your right, you are in the wrong league... You should be in the league below.

its all just Pie in the Sky stuff....

Edited by iPhone

10 hours ago, iPhone said:

It’s good to see them playing for the jersey and not the money.

can yous not just buy the cup, save all these stupid games.

am sure the Pie Father can sort something out.

You really are a banger , your going on like darvel have the money of Manchester fucking city :)