Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Thereporter said:


Nothing but bile coming from him.

You should know, that’s all that comes from you when you talk about Grierson. 

Get over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You should know, that’s all that comes from you when you talk about Grierson. 
Get over it.

LOL, don’t like the man, it’s really that simple, so how do you get on with him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thereporter said:


LOL, don’t like the man, it’s really that simple, so how do you get on with him?

I don’t know the man, I see him in the dugout and getting players who were under performing, performing.

And they all seem to like him, makes you the weirdo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, iPhone said:

You think.?

 

Yes , you obviously try to compensate on football forums for your  problems in your real life . I would think your an unhappy little man with anger issues ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Jeezo .... I’m catching some Big Fish today :wub:

Has #1 TROLL, iPhone gone AWOL now :rolleyes:

Come on guys, let’s get the View Ratings above 50,000 today, it will make #2 Troll, Viewparker aka WW, a happy chappy as he seems to get off with this figure 

So let’s give him “An orgasmic Friday” :thumsup2

You are a clatty wee p***k. 

Cbx cbf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Viewparker aka WW, #2 TROLL, Wannabe Keyboard Gangster

You have made it obvious that I am now upsetting you but I must point  out to you that it was you who actually instigated this relationship on the Whitletts Thread not so long ago & I have just given you some of your own medicine 

Alas, this appears  to have run its course now & I now think it is time to finish as I have achieved my objective to my satisfaction, therefore please take note that you are now dumped, chucked & I will now close the book on you, it has been fun reading your DM’s and seeing you lower yourself to pressing the wee red  button on one of my comments, how sad is that?

Goodbye my little Sweetheart :wub:  Ta Ta 

 

PS .... apologies to all the rest of Darvel supporters on here but this guy is a total nutter :thumbsdown

Edited by Billy XBoswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Mr Viewparker aka WW, #2 TROLL, Wannabe Keyboard Gangster

You have made it obvious that I am now upsetting you but I must point  out to you that it was you who actually instigated this relationship on the Whitletts Thread not so long ago & I have just given you some of your own medicine 

Alas, this appears  to have run its course now & I now think it is time to finish as I have achieved my objective to my satisfaction, therefore please take note that you are now dumped, chucked & I will now close the book on you, it has been fun reading your DM’s and seeing you lower yourself to pressing the wee red  button on one of my comments, how sad is that?

Goodbye my little Sweetheart :wub:  Ta Ta 

CBX CBF. 

Did the #me too frighten you about possible consequences. Btw who was the Chris you kept on going on about. 

Edited by Viewparker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

GOTCHA :):):thumsup2

 

95BBF2F2-D300-424C-9842-A758CA6ADCCC.jpeg

Does this pass as banter to you?

You really are so witty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sgc said:

Yes , you obviously try to compensate on football forums for your  problems in your real life . I would think your an unhappy little man with anger issues ? 

Shows what you know then. 

No problems in my life what so ever.

you wouldn’t be very good in the CID, although if you rearrange those letters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darvel are delighted to announce the appointment of Chris strain senior assisted by John Mccoll , they bring a wealth of experience to the club having won everything in the game apart from the Scottish cup so maybe this is the year, we wish them well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who was his last club and how long ago was it?

 I know he had a large budget a few seasons ago in the ADL and did nothing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Who was his last club and how long ago was it?

 I know he had a large budget a few seasons ago in the ADL and did nothing!!

He also had a large budget at meadow and won everything apart from Scottish 

sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t but we couldn’t gamble this time , we needed someone in with a wealth of experience and we have got it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×