• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2018/19

50 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Another great signing this evening 

Dale Shirkie welcome to the vale pal 

Thats You One Up Legend,Dont Know Him.

Was there no squad players that could have covered these said first team players 
No

Just now, Ringford10 said:
22 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
Desperados 

Desperados only come from hills and valleys.

Stick to talking about Whitletts as no one else cares about them 

10 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

Thats You One Up Legend,Dont Know Him.

Right good player to join the other good players I think we can defo finish 6th or 7th this season for sure 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Who?

3 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Young guy from Troon.?

That’s him, I believe there was at least one premier team interested. Good enough to have a contract at Motherwell and Ayr only 3/4 seasons ago. 

That’s him, I believe there was at least one premier team interested. Good enough to have a contract at Motherwell and Ayr only 3/4 seasons ago. 

Motherwell released him, Ayr released him, and Troon clearly didnae want him. Great signing aw the same

20 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

DL did the vale sign Dale from girvan is he one oh the fiveemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

They’ve to come pal :thumsup2

39 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Who?

Ha ha ha I don’t talk to people with no football knowledge u donkey 

34 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

We will guddle away with him pal the doubters are not liking this wee spell of activity with more to come 

happy days 

11 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Ha ha ha I don’t talk to people with no football knowledge u donkey 

You do a bit too much talking tho don't you. Judging by a simple search on Twitter it appears I'm not the only one who thinks so. Remember people know who you are mate

36 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Motherwell released him, Ayr released him, and Troon clearly didnae want him. Great signing aw the same

Still plenty of time for him. Troon will have about 30 on there books and still needed trialists to get promoted........ oh wait a minute:whistle

9 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

You do a bit too much talking tho don't you. Judging by a simple search on Twitter it appears I'm not the only one who thinks so. Remember people know who you are mate

Mate he’s a right good player and I’m looking forward to seeing him in a blue shirt and all I want is a successful Darvel team and I believe with the signings so far along with who’s to come in adding to the quality players we have we will be very hard to beat 

DL that's oot oh order wanting your team to Sign quality players to improve our squad and push on how dare you

Shirkie isn’t in same league as Forsyth or Barbour. Didn’t get a game for Troon and wouldn’t get a game for us. Still, good signing for Darvel though sir.