• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2018/19

22 minutes ago, iPhone said:

That’s a coincidence, I was in a field in Athenry doing some Curling!

Sorry it’s a different thing, I was curling one out in a field in Athenry

Let's get a good support Doon the brae today and roar the vale on to what will hopefully be our first league victory this season, c'mon the vale

Aye we need 3 points on the board and then we are up and running , we all can see the quality in the team and hopefully can kickstart our season 

Just no good enough benburb win 3-2 but don’t be kidded by the score line bens were miles in front of us for nearly the full game , markey man of the match says it all 

Stupid team selection in my opinion, clearly trying to fit in all the high earners. No saying there no good but f**k me that's stupid. Difference was seen when wingers came on. Hope the manager gets some balls n no be feart to actually pick a formation and team that gives them a chance to win. Onwards and upwards 

So......   3 games in. Played 3 teams just promoted, 2 at home. Cant beat any of them. Yet spout off Daily on here about How good Darvel are, and how poor the opposition is. Maybe a bit of humility would go down well 

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Just no good enough benburb win 3-2 but don’t be kidded by the score line bens were miles in front of us for nearly the full game , markey man of the match says it all 

Man of the match again?

7 minutes ago, DanMan said:

So......   3 games in. Played 3 teams just promoted, 2 at home. Cant beat any of them. Yet spout off Daily on here about How good Darvel are, and how poor the opposition is. Maybe a bit of humility would go down well 

See my post u dick benburb deserved their win 

Rossvale never and st rochs did as they defended well 

how much more do u want 

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

See my post u dick benburb deserved their win 

Rossvale never and st rochs did as they defended well 

how much more do u want 

You know you have lost the arguement when you start to get personal. 3 games against 3 promoted teams ... 1 point..  Enjoy your night  

Got of to a great start today going up 1/0 after 1 minute with a Gregg Vernon header, then never at the races after that Benburb worthy winners and could have been more but some great saves by Davie Markey not good enough on the day and must improve soon

I have just posted on our group chat not good enough we needed experience this season  I agree but the guys who have came in need to have a good look at themselves picking up wages and not delivering imo 

3 promoted teams and got 1 point is laughable and lucky and let's not be kidded the money they are picking up I was expecting more 

I want to go on a rant something needs to change and I don't mean sack the manager he has had a bit of bad luck with a few injuries to important players but other  players the so called experience players need stand up 

1 minute ago, jnr supporter said:

I have just posted on our group chat not good enough we needed experience this season  I agree but the guys who have came in need to have a good look at themselves picking up wages and not delivering imo 

3 promoted teams and got 1 point is laughable and lucky and let's not be kidded the money they are picking up I was expecting more 

I want to go on a rant something needs to change and I don't mean sack the manager he has had a bit of bad luck with a few injuries to important players but other  players the so called experience players need stand up 

Nothing is done  at pace, everything is pedestrian. Thought the two boys that came on made a difference and I would hope they are starters next week in a must win game or it will be a battle to finish mid table never mind have a shot at promotion. 

5 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Bringing in experienced players is all good and well but are they playing for the club or just happy to be picking up cash if it’s the latter I reckon it’ll be a long hard season for yous, experience is all good and well but hard work is every bit as important mate.

There is no doubt the players we have brought in are quality, anybody who can’t see that is either got another agenda or can’t recognise a decent player. What I will say is they possibly can’t all play together. We also need organisation at the back, I think if one of those players had to move there that could be an answer. Imo we need more energy in the midddle of the park, unfortunately our skipper is injured and we need to look at others in the squad to make up for that. We also need an attaking option from the right. All said and done though one out of nine points is not good enough and the two defeats we were beaten easily. Not a rant just my opinion.

16 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Nothing is done  at pace, everything is pedestrian. Thought the two boys that came on made a difference and I would hope they are starters next week in a must win game or it will be a battle to finish mid table never mind have a shot at promotion. 

These football boots are made for walking... seems an appropriate song after  all....

Tbf to Darvel they do seem to be very unlucky but with the quality they have I’m sure they will change these results soon.

9 minutes ago, iPhone said:

These football boots are made for walking... seems an appropriate song after  all....

Tbf to Darvel they do seem to be very unlucky but with the quality they have I’m sure they will change these results soon.

Can't keep being unlucky played off the park today 3 -2 flattered us if it doesn't change soon relagation might be our problem 

Are You Hurting Coco,Hurting Real Bad? If You Are And I Am Sure You Are,Dont Worry Pal,Always Look on The Bright Side Of Life,:whistle                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Regards BIG SKINNY xx.

58 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Can't keep being unlucky played off the park today 3 -2 flattered us if it doesn't change soon relagation might be our problem 

Maybe played off the park today but that hasn’t been the case as far as am aware.