Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Just now, Darvel legend said:

Rossvale will be fine this season , they will finish in top half 

I have no doubt of that. Season has been tough on the injury front already. 6 out yesterday and the gaffer named a sub to make the numbers up. Missed the game as I was in Spain, so could only follow on twitter. Given the personnel available, I am sure Vale wpuld have taken a 1 -1 before KO. All the best for the season

13 minutes ago, DanMan said:

I have no doubt of that. Season has been tough on the injury front already. 6 out yesterday and the gaffer named a sub to make the numbers up. Missed the game as I was in Spain, so could only follow on twitter. Given the personnel available, I am sure Vale wpuld have taken a 1 -1 before KO. All the best for the season

What I couldn’t believe was for all the success they have had the travelling support was terrible , I think they had around 6 fans with them 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

What I couldn’t believe was for all the success they have had the travelling support was terrible , I think they had around 6 fans with them 

Its difficult for them. The club has only been running 7 years, and is surrounded by established junior clubs. Petershill, Perthshire, St. Rochs, Ashfield are all within walking distance. So trying to attract new fans is a challenge. We can only hope that by producing a good product on the park, and getting positive messages in the press, that some more fans will get on board. 

5 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Its difficult for them. The club has only been running 7 years, and is surrounded by established junior clubs. Petershill, Perthshire, St. Rochs, Ashfield are all within walking distance. So trying to attract new fans is a challenge. We can only hope that by producing a good product on the park, and getting positive messages in the press, that some more fans will get on board. 

Hope u get there mate , we 4 seasons ago had two men and a dog watching , but we have worked hard to try n get people to come and watch  us but we are getting there slowly but surely 

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Hope u get there mate , we 4 seasons ago had two men and a dog watching , but we have worked hard to try n get people to come and watch  us but we are getting there slowly but surely 

It’s good what yous are doing but you shouldn’t have slated other clubs who are doing similar things.

21 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Just u stick to watching Whitletts and leave us to watch the vale 

I wouldn’t have it any other way. I wouldn’t  feel safe taking the kids if you were there. 

Edited by iPhone

A new venue for me on Wednesday night and just don’t know what to expect from st rochs as their result on Saturday surprised me and they will be out to redeem themselves , as long as we keep on playing the way we did Saturday I will be happy as the chances will go in soon and someone will get a tanking