Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Let’s just say they won’t get away with half of it at junior level with linesman . No fly punches or head butts . 
Think Darvel will have a few players on the terraces through suspension over the season. Time will tell.

4 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
30 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:
Let’s just say they won’t get away with half of it at junior level with linesman . No fly punches or head butts . 

Think Darvel will have a few players on the terraces through suspension over the season. Time will tell.

If i was a player I wouldn’t want to get suspended as it might take ages to get back in team with the squad that is developing 

35 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Wullie robertson

eddie ferns 

keir knapp

darryl meggat 

Ross perry

ross ‘archie’ Mcpherson 

whos next ? 

Keep watching guys 

Darren Miller has signed

And Ross Perry is honking saw him turn out at Albion and was a ghost off his former self

I hope he does it for Mick though and Darvel

6 hours ago, garrellburn said:

Aye, and one of his players almost took the dressing room door off its hinges on the way out.

He probably had to, to get Micks heid oot!

cos everybody wants to play for Mick.

f**k the money!!!

15 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

Mcd. Is one best players  in amateur football for years his attitude and application is 2 nd to none and treats every game like it’s a cup final fives his all would be great signing for darvel 

Probably no get him mate but be good if we did 

Guest Mick Kennedy
8 hours ago, GG said:

IMG_4043.jpg

Certainly, during my time in football if someone or a club was better than me or progressing better I never wasted my energy being jealous or spiteful. Instead of looking at them I looked a myself and found ways to improve, I channeled my energy to help myself and those around me improve.

But some people are driven by jealousy, and wether players are here for me or the money or want to be part of what we are building it doesn’t matter they are at Darvel, and we are delighted to have them. I’m not sure what club he’s part of but his energy would be better used helping his club than coming on here slagging Darvel cause they are trying to improve. 

9 hours ago, iPhone said:

He probably had to, to get Micks heid oot!

cos everybody wants to play for Mick.

f**k the money!!!

Your becoming an even more obsessed sad little troll of a man