Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Just a wee reminder that our home game today is at Hurlford 2pm ko  due to work being done on our park in preparation for next season 
Our pie stall gets its pies from Brownings too, so you'll feel right at home [emoji23] [emoji23]
Bar open from midday.

On 21/04/2019 at 09:37, Zicco said:

Mick you’ve come on here to defend yourself and your team you’ve helped change my attitude towards Darvel with the points you’ve put across hope you have a successful first season in the juniors and shut some of these guys up don’t rise to the bait I for one think you’ll smash it this coming season

f**k me you are worse than I thought.

As good a goal keeping performance as I’ve seen all season from the kello keeper however it was a stonewall penalty to concede the winner and great character from the boys to come back from 2 goals down to win 3-2 , no our best performance but at end of the day it’s 3 points and we couldn’t play poor and win earlier on in the season so we will take it 

8 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Seen pics of pitch looking gd guys ... what other sort of improves will be happening 

New dug outs, covered enclosure, bigger hospitality area and bigger home dressing rooms. The are will all be landscaped and new perimeter fencing is up.

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

No we aren’t , and it won’t bother u next season 

want us to make it a home from home for all away teams ? 

I just think it should be at least big enough to fit 11 players and five substitutes in it, plus a couple of management.

It currently isn't.

Just now, glensmad said:

I just think it should be at least big enough to fit 11 players and five substitutes in it, plus a couple of management.

It currently isn't.

It is and has been for over a 120 years 

no surprised ur the one moaning about it though