Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

There were a good few blue bunnets at Jmp last saturday gotw 🤣🤣🤣
Haha there was but biggest away support I have saw at JMP
I was actually saying to the old boys from Kilsyth in our end it was great to see you guys all wearing the hats
Merchandise can bring a few Bob into the clubs and good to see more clubs getting involved KR

Haha there was but biggest away support I have saw at JMP

I was actually saying to the old boys from Kilsyth in our end it was great to see you guys all wearing the hats

Merchandise can bring a few Bob into the clubs and good to see more clubs getting involved KR

Why we all try an go into any wee pub's that team's have inside there ground's , and buy pie n bov's and raffles and or programmes , we're all in same boat good to support other clubs [emoji41]

Ano we're on the Darvel thread ,,was in there hut to i might add [emoji16]

• 2 weeks later...

Another Saturday another draw i could make a lot of excuses with xmas new year no training etc but im no going to as that today was just no good enough ,no shortage of effort but playing for an hour against 10 men I expect to beat anyone in this league and we hardly created a chance and when we did their keeper made some smart saves 

19 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Another Saturday another draw i could make a lot of excuses with xmas new year no training etc but im no going to as that today was just no good enough ,no shortage of effort but playing for an hour against 10 men I expect to beat anyone in this league and we hardly created a chance and when we did their keeper made some smart saves 

Never a penalty never a red card.  Ref gave you a point....

36 minutes ago, the wee jags said:

Never a penalty never a red card.  Ref gave you a point....

Tbf, we didn’t know why he gave it either. Seemingly the boy swung a punch? We were saying that if you had kept 11 on the park you would have won the game. As the legend says we were dreadful today.

20 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Tbf, we didn’t know why he gave it either. Seemingly the boy swung a punch? We were saying that if you had kept 11 on the park you would have won the game. As the legend says we were dreadful today.

must have punched with fairy dust.  didn't see anybody appeal or hit the ground. Ref gave you a point all day long