Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

1 minute ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Listen it's true sugar coat it the way you like  Markey mark armour hendo Walshy all got improved contracts to 50 per week most others signed on same money and now they are ripping the utter shite out of us don't reward loyalty but a mercenary getting that kind of money sitting beside people on a 4th of that club is a disgrace 

Name who u are then , it will be no big deal to put u on the transfer list but u won’t , probably someone from girvan trying to be clever , in fact ur the guy that said Paul Cameron was ayr Victoria , I smell shite 

Ideal then as we will just go and sign more players 

Its good being yous!! Worlds your oyster with a millionaire backer [emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386] Still need to have a bit of class to attract the right type of players, its not all about how much you can throw at them

1 minute ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Listen Jim Wylie your a clown that drags this club down most weeks yet want to try act the big man on pie n bovril most weeks you n gall have shat on your loyal boys now f**k off I will decide if I want transfer listed 

U know who I am and I don’t hide it just name who u are 

1 hour ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

It's gospel this is what he is getting and I know for a fact myself and every other player who signed new deals for a 4th of that money and few boys on slightly more are not happy and willing to just not turn up as our club we have took to where they are basically stabbing us in the back 

So ur on £30 per week ? No hard to work out 

Doesn’t matter what level of pro football all players do not get paid the same and that is a fact. I think it’s pretty poor that a current player of any team would come out on social media and and air any greviances. If indeed it is a current player.

34 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Its good being yous!! Worlds your oyster with a millionaire backer emoji386.pngemoji386.pngemoji386.pngemoji386.pngemoji386.png Still need to have a bit of class to attract the right type of players, its not all about how much you can throw at them

Hardly spent a penny on players last year. It showed we had to strengthen and we have done, I don’t see the problem with that.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Agreed but big difference from 30 to 120 is he 4 times the player I am I doubt it after watching game against stranraer his brother is better 

Why would you come on and call the guy a p**** . If it’s because he is getting more money thats hardly his fault. 

46 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

U know who I am and I don’t hide it just name who u are 

Talking about hiding..

You tried to hide before were you not caught out before Wylie??  

Or was that a different story we are talking about?