Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

1 hour ago, murray1990 said:

What Talbot fans have spoke about Darvel. Kilwinning, medda, Pollock, Hurlford have spent the cash trying to knock Talbot from the top. Darvel will just be another name to that list emoji6.png

As you seem to be asking me the question, I can give you a really quick response 

If you are a real Talbot fan then maybe you should read your supporters FB first ...... just saying :P

8B8AFA7C-4E01-4168-A25C-00970981EDC0.png

45F7F44F-2F55-43F0-AEFB-A5844227B853.png

3 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

See Whitletts play Bonnyton in our 1st pre season friendly Billy, 13th July at your bit

Aye .... Just read it a couple of mins ago, I think it  will be a good runout for Vics Tel 

Wonder if ma Wee Troll will make an appearance with his imaginary pal fae Irvine 

3 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Aye .... Just read it a couple of mins ago, I think it  will be a good runout for Vics Tel 

Wonder if ma Wee Troll will make an appearance with his imaginary pal fae Irvine 

I will be there Billy. My mate from Irvine won’t be though. You just hate the fact that I know someone who knows you. He is less than complimentary about you.

I think he told me his son played with your son for a short period of time. I might be wrong though. He certainly knows you and your son.

Apparently your son is a good wee player, well that’s what he told me, very fast player.

6 hours ago, Sgc said:

I have posted very little on here to suggest I have an empty head , you on the other hand have proved your a p***k many times . Your a sad little man . 

You don’t post much because you struggle with english.

8 hours ago, iPhone said:

I will be there Billy. My mate from Irvine won’t be though. You just hate the fact that I know someone who knows you. He is less than complimentary about you.

I think he told me his son played with your son for a short period of time. I might be wrong though. He certainly knows you and your son.

Apparently your son is a good wee player, well that’s what he told me, very fast player.

Just means that when they are not complimentary then I take that as a compliment, they are better off not saying anything TBH

i have a good idea who you are talking about now & if it is who I think, he had his chance/opportunity  a few years ago and crapped out of it

41 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Just means that when they are not complimentary then I take that as a compliment, they are better off not saying anything TBH

i have a good idea who you are talking about now & if it is who I think, he had his chance/opportunity  a few years ago and crapped out of it

Well he has never mentioned anything like that. Never said he’s had a cross word with you what so ever. It must be a different person we are talking about.

1 hour ago, Billy XBoswell said:

TBH Billy, he actually said you were alright. Just thought I would hook you again with that comment.

i know you’re desperate to bite.

16 minutes ago, iPhone said:

TBH Billy, he actually said you were alright. Just thought I would hook you again with that comment.

i know you’re desperate to bite.

Did tell you that you had an imaginary Wee Pal fae Irvine :whistle

Sorry .... but who was biting :thumsup2

Now go back to the stone you just crawled under from

Edited by Billy XBoswell

22 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Did tell you that you had an imaginary Wee Pal fae Irvine :whistle

Sorry .... but who was biting :thumsup2

Now go back to the stone you just crawled under from

He’s a big pal, no wee.

I find it amusing you think it’s imaginary.

He knew exactly who you were with your name on here, his son was at Boswell when you went from Boswell to XBoswell.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...