Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Looks like a fair list of players but the common theme mentioned is money. Why would a senior player..who's been voted as player of the year (allegedly) want to play for a junior team somewhere in Ayrshire!!! Answer: he's getting a shit load of money!!!
Any player with any sense would stay senior if they could.

48 minutes ago, auldgeezer said:

Looks like a fair list of players but the common theme mentioned is money. Why would a senior player..who's been voted as player of the year (allegedly) want to play for a junior team somewhere in Ayrshire!!! Answer: he's getting a shit load of money!!!
Any player with any sense would stay senior if they could.

They've not been offered any decent money, did you not know, they are going because they have always wanted to play for Darvel lol

Just watched Sky News ask Gareth Bale where he’s going. He replied “Where’s Darvel and who is this Mick guy? My agent says it’s on though, so who knows? As long as the money is right, I’ll be there. But only for one season. I’ve heard about James Latta.”

12 minutes ago, GG said:

Mick Mick Mick he’s great wonderful manager can attract anyone to the Darvel

You said the same shite about your last 3/4 managers

Aye all other teams are shitting themselves NOT because when Mick loses a few games in a row Darvel Legend will be telling the Pie Man time to get rid off Mick he’s just no up to managing a big club like Darvel just as he’s done with every other Manager since the revolution started

By the way I hope Mick can do well it’s not him who’s putting a target on his back but you are DL

Tell u a wee secret colville park have a target on their back every game of every season  

that’s 4 leagues in a row and 3rd Scottish final in 4 seasons 

his players must cope with it no too bad 

7 minutes ago, GG said:

It no Mick folk are worried about he’s good at his job a winner

It’s your sanity saying he’s going to win the league and one of the big cups and take on the Talbot mantle of the best junior team in Scotland emoji16.png
Winners get on with the job without all the predictions they go about it quietly that’s the ones you’ve got to watch no the ones giving it the big I am and Ave not seen Mick on here bumming himself up YET emoji102.pngemoji102.png

Look we will be trying to win the league and the west and the Scottish same as every other junior club  , likelihood is that’s no going to happen but we certainly look as if we have a squad of players who with a bit of luck can do some damage and we certainly imo have the right man to take us forward 

time will tell