Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Darvel are delighted to announce the signing of Alan MacKenzie. The ex Bo’ness, Pollock, Shotts and Talbot forward will be another great addition.

Alan’s entering the prime years of his career, and we are delighted we will see them at Darvel. Alan’s ability and experience at the very top of junior football will be massive as we look to gain promotion next season. 

Welcome to the club Alan 

U will find out soon enough 
Can honestly say I've never heard of him.
Anyway DL how much you betting on Darvel to win the League this season. I heard you had £400 on them this season...

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Is he coming to catch the Talbot? emoji1.png

We have gave the talbot 2 central defenders who have won countless medals and been great players for their club 

Darryl Meggat is in a different planet to the 2 boys

the days of the talbot pinching our best players are over 

10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We have gave the talbot 2 central defenders who have won countless medals and been great players for their club 

Darryl Meggat is in a different planet to the 2 boys

the days of the talbot pinching our best players are over 

Here is a question did you no who meggat was Before you  brought mick in as manager . My guess is you didn’t have a clue who he was now you saying he is in a different planet . Think your on different planet 

23 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

Here is a question did you no who meggat was Before you  brought mick in as manager . My guess is you didn’t have a clue who he was now you saying he is in a different planet . Think your on different planet 

Anyone who loves football knows who Darryl meggat is 

and he will be the signing of the close season 

mark my words 

25 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

Anyway do u know where Darvel is ? 

Seems to me ur awfy interested in what’s going on doon the brae ? 

1 minute ago, Manintheloby said:

So your telling me you new who he was nonsense . Your only going on what you have heard about him of mick 

Thats one of the reasons Mick was brought in his list of contacts at all levels of the game. To be signing East Fife’s player of the year is a fantastic piece of business. Tbf I had never heard of him but that’s Mick’s job to identify players.

1 minute ago, Ceejayar said:

Thats one of the reasons Mick was brought in his list of contacts at all levels of the game. To be signing East Fife’s player of the year is a fantastic piece of business. Tbf I had never heard of him but that’s Mick’s job to identify players.

Correct but my point was darvel legend saying he is in different planet when really he didn’t no who he was .