Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

7 hours ago, hunnersapepper said:

The same brilliant squad that basically threw the towel in for the last 2 managers eh !!
Move on its history now

Correct me if I’m wrong but you only came doon the brae when they looked like winning the league?  And before that you watched Troon 

1 hour ago, who at all the depays said:

Martin Findlay
Callum Walsh
David markey(unless he wants a trial)
Jamie Henderson
Mark armour
Jackson biggar
Stewart Davidson
Ricky hanvey

Players that have left by their own accord

Grant Kirkwood
Paul Cameron
Martyn brown

Mark gilmour,Robert Boyd,Robert love,Paul Hewitt have been asked to stay.

I will comment only once on this,is this the darvel official line for this post,the chuckle brothers must be sitting on there hands desperate to post but have been told not to.good luck to the darvel boys where ever you turn up   ,i have enjoyed watching you all over the years,mark gilmour and robert boyd good luck to you aswell,hope it works out ok,robert love and paul hewitt are on two year deals,last of all good luck to the new manager and his team for the new season,Darvel was a well respected club and could be again with your help.

cheers big skinny:whistle

I am not surprised to hear what has happened at Darvel, the whole thing is a disaster waiting to happen. When the pie man stops investing the club will be left in a terrible state no matter what Dick Licker says.

I am surprised he’s not commenting on all this, probably embarrassed still about the way he treated Vernon.

Horrible club...

14 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

i though this was the darvel thread,its all about the vale,lugar made that call  for the best interests of the club.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     correct it did not end up well,  P-29, W-4 ,D2 ,L23, F39, A-103, GD-_64, PTS 14. enought said. SO YOUR POINT IS COLIN?

My point was, did paddy not want to bring in his own players at Lugar ( just like mick is doing)but the committee didn’t back him so he left?

Darvel are delighted to announce the singing of Ross McPherson, the ex Irvine Meddow, Queens Park, and Beith centre forward is another top addition to the club.

We are delighted Ross has chosen Darvel after having many offers within junior football. Ross’s experience and quality will be a massive asset next season.

Welcome to the club Ross, another great signing 

Guest Mick Kennedy
Just now, wylieboy said:

Welcome to the club Ross McPherson well done to Mick for getting this deal done another great addition to the club

Cheers mate, it wasn’t me tho it was John money but hey oh 

Martin Findlay

Callum Walsh

David markey(unless he wants a trial)

Jamie Henderson

Mark armour

Jackson biggar

Stewart Davidson

Ricky hanvey

Players that have left by their own accord

Grant Kirkwood

Paul Cameron

Martyn brown

Mark gilmour,Robert Boyd,Robert love,Paul Hewitt have been asked to stay.

Rick Hanvey being released surprises me. Is that die to his job or ability or both ?

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Darvel are delighted to announce the singing of Ross McPherson, the ex Irvine Meddow, Queens Park, and Beith centre forward is another top addition to the club.

We are delighted Ross has chosen Darvel after having many offers within junior football. Ross’s experience and quality will be a massive asset next season.

Welcome to the club Ross, another great signing 

Ex Clydebank too. Good luck Archie.

9 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

My point was, did paddy not want to bring in his own players at Lugar ( just like mick is doing)but the committee didn’t back him so he left?

not quite as straight forward as that m8,but its in the past,i get your point now though,good luck for next season for you and your boys,its looking good.