Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

5 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

Off topic but Brownings have bought 30 tickets for their staff  and family members for Sundays game at Rubgy Park and are inviting other businesses to do likewise.

Well done to John Gall.

I had 2 tickets but I left them sitting on the dashboard of my car, someone smashed the window and left 2 more.

2 minutes ago, who at all the depays said:

Full team ripped apart at darvel tonight. Not many survived the chop including the captain whose been there for 7 years. A team that's been built for nearly 8 years ripped to bits. Plenty of teams have spent money trying to achieve what the Talbot do. Let's hope for the sake of the club youse have made the right call.

Take big Hendo for the Vics, would be a great addition to our young players.;)

2 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Only players Mick knows to be signed next season!!!

Club is a joke, too much money given by the pie man.

What will the galacticos do when the pieman gets fed up of pumping good money in?? #sugardaddy.”

big markey,best keeper they have had for many a year,has been offered pre-season to they assess him,the big man has saved there bacon many a time,shocking just shocking.

Just want to thank all the lads for the last year we spent together. It’s been great being us. 

Great results at Some tough places. Rutherglen , Rossvale , Petershill, Benburb and Auchinleck as well as beating Whitburn and giving Largs a good run for their money. Not a bad team but a poor season. Good luck to all. 

Edited by Winny Wizen

12 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

big markey,best keeper they have had for many a year,has been offered pre-season to they assess him,the big man has saved there bacon many a time,shocking just shocking.

Surely it’s the managers perogative to bring in his own team. I think a manager tried it at lugar this year and it didn’t end up well... no more comments from myself on this nonsense.

Edited by Ceejayar

I will comment only once on this and wish every one of the boys who have left the club this evening all the very best in their careers and no doubt some will come back to haunt us but that’s football 

we have brought in a manager and he has made the decisions which he thinks is best for the football club 

time will tell whether that will happen but Mick has 100% backing of every one at the football club 

8 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

ADL winning club captain,released by a two min phone call,they respect no one,sad sad days.

If this is true it's a disgrace from the club no loyalty or respect  shown to a man who has shown them loyalty for the past 7 years. He wore  his heart on his sleeve everytime he pulled the Jersey on  and was born 300 yards from the park so the club are shown no respect to locals.

8 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Surely it’s the managers perogative to bring in his own team. I think a manager tried it at lugar this year and it didn’t end up well... no more comments from myself on this nonsense.

i though this was the darvel thread,its all about the vale,lugar made that call  for the best interests of the club.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     correct it did not end up well,  P-29, W-4 ,D2 ,L23, F39, A-103, GD-_64, PTS 14. enought said. SO YOUR POINT IS COLIN?

If this is true it's a disgrace from the club no loyalty or respect  shown to a man who has shown them loyalty for the past 7 years. He wore  his heart on his sleeve everytime he pulled the Jersey on  and was born 300 yards from the park so the club are shown no respect to locals.

Is it not these said players that have disappointed over the last 2 years that has created this scenario 🤷‍♂️