Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

3 hours ago, Big Gray said:

Poor show! We should be suitably welcoming our visitors and offering them improved facilities. Make both dressing rooms the same.

Yes feel free to lend a hand, the committee will be there on Saturday doing some graft.

Unfortunately neilston are in same boat our away one me isn’t the greatest ...home one was the same until last season 

regardless huw much teams try to improve with or without money it’s never going to be gd enough 

sometimes I think ppl forget that junior clubs are basically run by fans who work non- fri and use a lot of there own spare family time and put countless hours to help wee clubs 

as the old saying goes you can only piss with the cock you hv 

2 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Unfortunately neilston are in same boat our away one me isn’t the greatest ...home one was the same until last season 

regardless huw much teams try to improve with or without money it’s never going to be gd enough 

sometimes I think ppl forget that junior clubs are basically run by fans who work non- fri and use a lot of there own spare family time and put countless hours to help wee clubs 

as the old saying goes you can only piss with the cock you hv 

Darvel aren't short of a bob or two going by the players they are signing, and they are making big noises about the improvements they are making to their facilities.

It appears, though, that they want the away dressing room to remain as it is, which is their prerogative.

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Darvel aren't short of a bob or two going by the players they are signing, and they are making big noises about the improvements they are making to their facilities.

It appears, though, that they want the away dressing room to remain as it is, which is their prerogative.

No need need to be so negative about it tho 

yes runours  are circulating about money they may be or not be spending but going by other rumours it won’t be cheap on the facilities improvements  which a lot of clubs in the west need 

you Neva know away dressing rooms could be a further project down the line all takes time 

6 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

No need need to be so negative about it tho 

yes runours  are circulating about money they may be or not be spending but going by other rumours it won’t be cheap on the facilities improvements  which a lot of clubs in the west need 

you Neva know away dressing rooms could be a further project down the line all takes time 

From Darvel Legend's comments yesterday, it doesn't appear that they have any plans to change the away dressing room at any time.

As I said, that is their prerogative, it's their home ground.

3 hours ago, glensmad said:

From Darvel Legend's comments yesterday, it doesn't appear that they have any plans to change the away dressing room at any time.

As I said, that is their prerogative, it's their home ground.

Correct and I’ve a feeling u won’t see us for the next few years anyway