Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

19 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:
4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
When players have signed it will be put on here and the only one we have announced so far is keir knapp

What bout guy who played with stirling albion u said about ?

Aye thanks for keeping us right , we have announced two wullie and keir and and st rochs announced Eddie 

6 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Any truth in use signing ex clydebank players tommy martin and ross(archie) mcpherson for next season?

Mon the papers

These two would be good signings and the two of them could be doing with regular fitba. 

Doesn't always work out signing best mates. Swift never got best out of kev MacDonald , Dillon , Barr etc at Kilbirnie. Need to strike right balance. Some guys can't take criticism from mates.

7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Footballs a small world they all know each other that they s what are I'm getting at.Chuck a stone either direction you will find 30 or 40 players off all levels 

But im lead  to believe 5 or 6 them are close pals that’s what I’m getting at so then that’s why attracting them to   Darvel is a no brainer maybe Micheal could come on and answer for you 

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 hours ago, Manintheloby said:

But im lead  to believe 5 or 6 them are close pals that’s what I’m getting at so then that’s why attracting them to   Darvel is a no brainer maybe Micheal could come on and answer for you 

Don’t really want to comment on players until they give us permission to reveal that they have signed.