Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

44 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Any truth in use signing ex clydebank players tommy martin and ross(archie) mcpherson for next season?

Mon the papers

I wouldn’t imagine that any signing targets rumours or not would be confirmed in here.

6 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

What ? Despite D.L already doing so ?
emoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.png

Yup that is why folk come here to get the gossip.Only place it seems to be happening

I am not complaining though like some I actually like it cos if your watching the same games and like the same players you can scrub them off the list

Daryl Meggit? 

I honetky can’t see that happening he’s in the prime of his career he’s a championship, league one player without a doubt. He has a host of senior club after him every season. I was amazed they signed William Robertson but I can’t see this happening

he would be one of the best player at junior if not the best

1 hour ago, Senior coach said:

Daryl Meggit? 

I honetky can’t see that happening he’s in the prime of his career he’s a championship, league one player without a doubt. He has a host of senior club after him every season. I was amazed they signed William Robertson but I can’t see this happening

he would be one of the best player at junior if not the best

Only stating what’s being said in the west coast 

2 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

Only stating what’s being said in the west coast 

Saw a lot off him at Ayr.Guys still young enough to stay senior.Would be suprised to if he went junior.But even when you look at type off players Albion Rov have you never know prob could play if they pushed Russell into LM

28 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Only players announced are signing with us. No targets will be put on here as I would think no other clubs will put up there targets.

So they say but football's a funny old game all you got is there word.But as already pointed out they have not signed anything yet and the junior players are still registered to other teams.

For your sake hope there word is there bond

4 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

So they say but football's a funny old game all you got is there word.But as already pointed out they have not signed anything yet and the junior players are still registered to other teams.

For your sake hope there word is there bond

Think meggat is east end boy and friends with few players goi g to darvel  ands manager maybe that’s why he is being linked 

Just now, Manintheloby said:

Think meggat is east end boy and friends with few players goi g to darvel  ands manager maybe that’s why he is being linked 

Loads of East end boys at every club that know Mick to.Who could just as well end up somewhere else.And there are plenty off teams above who would happily take him.Can see why he would want to play for Mick though.And sort out his future early.Before 10 12 other good players become available

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Loads of East end boys at every club that know Mick to.Who could just as well end up somewhere else.And there are plenty off teams above who would happily take him.Can see why he would want to play for Mick though.And sort out his future early.Before 10 12 other good players become available

Here is hoping then as I’m sure darvel fans would Love to see him at there club 

5 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

Here is hoping then as I’m sure darvel fans would Love to see him at there club 

I think he will stay in seniors though there is always options for somebody like that all about the football league could still easily play in league 1 Edinburgh City might take a look of they go up and he is better than Summers the Queens Park left back more experience

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity