Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

1 minute ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

I've no issue at all, but I just feel that the best clubs go about their business quietly and deliver the goods, then you can have a wee bit of bragging rights years down the line when it all goes to fruition, quite simple really just play it low key, win games then cups and enjoy it, no need to come out with terrible statements on here like ' we will come for anyone we want and get them' or words to that effect from the Darvel ' so called' legend  . That just makes your club look arrogant and detestable and loads of people are seeing it. 

See tbf before social media this kind of thing would never have been possible. The big junior teams were already established before all this. It would be interesting if you could wind the clock back and see who would hide behind keyboards. Myself and dl are easy accessible guys at Darvel and make ourselves known-to opposing fans who are on p&b as gotw and the boys from Kilsyth , Cumbernauld and Whitletts to name but a few would agree. How many more could say that?

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

Not as strange as yourself who seems more obsessed about me having to follow a different team just cos I'm a candy fan .
Saturday was my 37th candy game this season not bad for someone supposedly with a real team elsewhere

Just enjoy your Sunday:unsure2: team then from the east end. It will fit your schedule very well.... 

14 hours ago, Village elder said:

Jealousy and envy are terrible burdens to load yourself down with .I really cannot fathom why folk are hell bent on decrying everything the Legend says and does .He did me the courtesy of sitting and talking  about football on our last visit there .I found him to be positive , enthusiastic and willing to wax lyrical on his hopes for Darvel..never once  miscalling or rubbishing any others . Perhaps he does lead with his chin at times but so what- does not make him a bad guy    and as for getting Eddy Ferns having watched him a few times this season good luck .I would give away my arse and shite through my ribs to get a player of his quality .It might well go tits up and folk will sit and snigger but surely it's better love and lose .....etc..Good luck to Darvel and every other junior club for the remainder of this season and next ( obviously with the exception  of Arthurlie and Rossvale  and any one else playing United until the season ends )

You need to come back out his arse, just look at the reply, " this season is easier than next" if that isn't arrogance and disrespect then what is?

2 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

That was the one you all visited bellsdale with your brand new out the wrapper blue and white scarves for the night,  I do salute the whole 80 that turned up that night :rolleyes:

I did hear there were more away fans at beith that night, but with wankers like you there am not surprised home fans stay away

8 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I know enough that it will be a tougher than amateur mate, but there will still be areas were I need to understand the level and gain a bit of experience of junior that why I have brought in a very experienced management team to support me. But I suppose one if the main arts at any level is to build a squad of good players so that the first challenge. 

To be fair I don’t think any managers give Tommy sleepless nights, but we are and will be miles away from Talbot. My only interest is putting the structure in place of the park that I like to work within, then build a squad that will compete to get promoted. 

We wont try and run before we can walk, I fully expect the championship to be a very challenging league next season. 

I hope we aren’t facing Kilbirnie and liam and the boys manage to stay up. 

Good post. Folk on here seen to have the impression that you have conquered amateur and are now setting about attempting to do the same in the juniors lol.  Personally a have a lot of respect for you leaving a level where you could continue achieving and moving on to challenge yourself at a higher grade , many wouldn't. There is no doubt that guys like playing for you and that is a massive compliment and a huge plus when it comes to recruiting players no matter the level. Best of luck to you bud.

Yeah Liam has done well coming in at Kilbirnie he has instilled a lot of positivity and belief and what wearing the shirt means. No doubt he will be looking forward to developing his own squad next season.

9 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Tbf there were 100 scarves given out , and at least another 100 Darvel supporters there. So dl aside what is your issue with a smaller junior side trying to improve?

Quite simple , his issue is he’s a baw bag 

9 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Just you continue to call your opponents down for calling games off........ but you still have the consolation of watching your real team in the east end though after these postponements..... :thumsup2

And there we have it , your type don’t hide for long 

Guest Mick Kennedy
6 hours ago, clash city rocker said:

Good post. Folk on here seen to have the impression that you have conquered amateur and are now setting about attempting to do the same in the juniors lol.  Personally a have a lot of respect for you leaving a level where you could continue achieving and moving on to challenge yourself at a higher grade , many wouldn't. There is no doubt that guys like playing for you and that is a massive compliment and a huge plus when it comes to recruiting players no matter the level. Best of luck to you bud.

Yeah Liam has done well coming in at Kilbirnie he has instilled a lot of positivity and belief and what wearing the shirt means. No doubt he will be looking forward to developing his own squad next season.

Cheers mate, take care 

7 hours ago, Sylvester said:

I did hear there were more away fans at beith that night, but with wankers like you there am not surprised home fans stay away

Touchy touchy :rolleyes:It doesn't matter how many fans were there, Darvel got beat easily that night. 

The all conquering team of next season might put a better show on though:thumsup2

Touchy touchy :rolleyes:It doesn't matter how many fans were there, Darvel got beat easily that night. 
The all conquering team of next season might put a better show on though:thumsup2
There must be nothing happening in the Premiership or up beith way seen as your only interested in a mid table championship team...🤷‍♂️