Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

6 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

had a  group of players who should have got promoted this season and results recently back that up 

You don't get promotion by playing well in the last 8 or so games of the season, you weren't good enough 

Simple

Great day for fitba and draw in end was fair result ... darvel get a lot a stick but the guys off the park we’re very decent chat away etc ... there committee and players were back for hospitality  also very decent and well run bunch of guys 

few of the guys took shot of our weekly lucky ball number and john the pie man done the draw for us with number 41 winning it 

cheers again guys and all the best to the further developments of your club 

I won’t go away I’ve took aw the shit the last 2 seasons after I predicted we would get promotion at start of the season. 
We haven’t but that’s football but I still believe we had a  group of players who should have got promoted this season and results recently back that up 
So why are they getting replaced.

Just now, Ringford10 said:
7 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
I won’t go away I’ve took aw the shit the last 2 seasons after I predicted we would get promotion at start of the season. 
We haven’t but that’s football but I still believe we had a  group of players who should have got promoted this season and results recently back that up 

So why are they getting replaced.

Who says they are ? The new gaffer will make that decision 

28 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
49 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Who says they are ? The new gaffer will make that decision 

There's only so much room at the inn. With so many players supposedly coming in. And nobody going out.

Seems to bothering a lot of people , it’s no bothering us 

Dae ye aye?

4 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Great day for fitba and draw in end was fair result ... darvel get a lot a stick but the guys off the park we’re very decent chat away etc ... there committee and players were back for hospitality  also very decent and well run bunch of guys 

few of the guys took shot of our weekly lucky ball number and john the pie man done the draw for us with number 41 winning it 

cheers again guys and all the best to the further developments of your club 

Best of luck to Neilston for rest of this season and next , good guys up there 

It’s been interesting over the last few months looking at people opinions of the club and in some cases myself. 
I just wanted to clear a couple of things up cause all the talk is about how much money the club is reportedly spending on players. 
When I first met Jim, John and then the committee, my questions and concerns weren't about playing budget it was wether the club were ambitious enough to try and build the most professional club in the county. 
Putting the right structure and foundations and support in place off the park that allowed us to create a sustainable club that could compete, I wanted re assurance this wasn’t  a play thing or ego trip it was about trying to build something from the ground up. 
And what I found was a chairmen and committee that were passionate about their club, the Darvel community, junior football and wanted to try and create something that was a sustainable model, a club that will be in far better place after I leave.
Sine I have been appointed I have been very demanding the we have set about re structuring  the club off the park, putting those very building blocks in place that will allow us to create a club, environment and a culture of professionalism and excellence that will allow us to attract and build the best possible squad we can within our means. I have always been a bout creating an environment that is about togetherness, professionalism, inspiring and supporting players to be the best version of themselves they can be. I believe that how you attract and retain top footballers not just money. 
I have surrounded myself with some of the most experienced and quality individuals in coaching I believe junior had to offer, I will endeavour to build a squad that is talented, hungry and committed to challenging for success within junior football. I fully respect everyone within junior football clubs,  managers, players and fans. 
I also know along the way we will upset people do differing reasons, but we only want what’s best for Darvel football club, it’s fans and community as I’m sure everyone on here wants the same fir their club.  

That should put a few hate/jealous people te bed. Good luck pal [emoji574]️ top statement [emoji122][emoji122]

28 minutes ago, Longshanks66 said:

That should put a few hate/jealous people te bed. Good luck pal emoji574.png️ top statement emoji122.pngemoji122.png

I seen the length of that statement and thought, f**k that am not reading all that.

Got to laugh tho, you don’t see any other managers doing the shite he does on here. Maybe that’s where Tucker and the likes are going wrong. They should come on here and answer every c***s questions. NOT!

Mick, I can’t believe you had to check with the club about there ambitions, where have you been the last couple of years? The ambition is obviously there,DL tells everybody every month or so, sometimes weekly. You pay those wages if your not ambitious. 

The problem has been they have not been getting it quite right on the park, and god help us all if they do. I can’t believe you weren’t aware of this.

I seen the length of that statement and thought, f**k that am not reading all that.
Got to laugh tho, you don’t see any other managers doing the shite he does on here. Maybe that’s where Tucker and the likes are going wrong. They should come on here and answer every c***s questions. NOT!
Mick, I can’t believe you had to check with the club about there ambitions, where have you been the last couple of years? The ambition is obviously there,DL tells everybody every month or so, sometimes weekly. You pay those wages if your not ambitious. 
The problem has been they have not been getting it quite right on the park, and god help us all if they do. I can’t believe you weren’t aware of this.

Glensmad, you liked that, your a bigger walloper than him 🤷‍♂️[emoji8]

Never read the statement then decides to comment on it.....here is a wild suggestion,you actually take the time and courtesy to read the statement and then you can actually question or discuss with Mick any issues you have with what has been written

Again I see a lot of haters, one question to Mick Kennedy, people Talking about you bringing a lot of collville player to darvel, but are you bringing your collville backroom staff, or is this why you have surrounded yourself with the like of Kev Mcdonald who has been around the junior game to give you the best chance to succeed, for me this shows a guy who’s done well at amateur but knows he has to trust season juniors to aid him in a new challenge

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Glens’10 said:

Again I see a lot of haters, one question to Mick Kennedy, people Talking about you bringing a lot of collville player to darvel, but are you bringing your collville backroom staff, or is this why you have surrounded yourself with the like of Kev Mcdonald who has been around the junior game to give you the best chance to succeed, for me this shows a guy who’s done well at amateur but knows he has to trust season juniors to aid him in a new challenge

I’m brining my assistant, Physio, Sport Science Coach. Then Stuart, Kevin and biscuits will be added to the management team. They three obv have the experience and success at junior. 

Im very respectful of junior football and the challenge that is ahead, so wanted to make sure I was surrounded by the right people.