Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

18 minutes ago, Winny Wizen said:

I never knew that. Do you mean financial doping takes place to gain an unfair advantage or do all the teams do that ?  

Some teams names there for paying more than others but even paying a man off the match score is technically paying players which is illegal but aye I've heard off some players getting paid at other teams which is of coarse denied 

On 15/04/2019 at 22:20, Darvel legend said:

Kier knapp is a top notch amateur, as top notch as you will find, he also has all the ingredients to be a top junior player, but not one that will single handedly take the juniors by storm, there are loads of very  junior defenders who will see to that, as for the so called Darvel legend he will just continue to make a fool of himself on here at every turn - hence this thread being so lively non stop.... 

11 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Kier knapp is a top notch amateur, as top notch as you will find, he also has all the ingredients to be a top junior player, but not one that will single handedly take the juniors by storm, there are loads of very  junior defenders who will see to that, as for the so called Darvel legend he will just continue to make a fool of himself on here at every turn - hence this thread being so lively non stop.... 

Knapp would get a game for Beith and Kilbirnie Hertha got no doubt about that from what ive saw off him

Wee secret been watching or had Shortlees watched most times they have come to Glasgow in last couple of years

Was out the team for a while I think though top player not sure if he played in 4 3 game with UB but my mates raved about Shortlees even though UB knocked them out

Saw a few wingers I've really liked in the juniors this year not as many as would have liked

But I've not been round all the teams yet only dipped back to juniors in last 5 6 months

But saw one guy do really well in one off games that I saw came inside when needed got on the ball but went wide when needed to be out ball had bit off skill and pace and good delivery and gets goals

Not saying who it is though 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

12 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Knapp would get a game for Beith and Kilbirnie Hertha got no doubt about that from what ive saw off him

Wee secret been watching or had Shortlees watched most times they have come to Glasgow in last couple of years

Was out the team for a while I think though top player not sure if he played in 4 3 game with UB but my mates raved about Shortlees even though UB knocked them out

Saw a few wingers I've really liked in the juniors this year not as many as would have liked

But I've not been round all the teams yet only dipped back to juniors in last 5 6 months

But saw one guy do really well in one off games that I saw came inside when needed got on the ball but went wide when needed to be out ball had bit off skill and pace and good delivery and gets goals

Not saying who it is though 

I know kier knapp as a player  as well if not better than most on here, I've lots of friends who are from shortlees and they're good guys who are best pals with the guy, he's a very talented player who will do well junior, but as said lots of junior defenders will be up to speed with him, he won't be a Ronaldo or Messi. 

11 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

I know kier knapp as a player  as well if not better than most on here, I've lots of friends who are from shortlees and they're good guys who are best pals with the guy, he's a very talented player who will do well junior, but as said lots of junior defenders will be up to speed with him, he won't be a Ronaldo or Messi. 

You say that but if they have not faced him before he will cause them problems.Guys not a player you show on to his weaker foot.Cause he is good with both off them.So how do you defend against that show him outside.If they got a attacking full back he moves up and whips a cross in

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

I watched Knapp when troon signed him for the playoffs think it was 2season's ago and he was the best player on the park mixed with seasoned juniors.so that tells you how good he is the only downfall in his game is his temperament but that could be said about a lot of good juniors .you have signed a good player there 

3 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Amazing what some advertising boards round the pitch can do. I’m amazed other junior teams haven’t came up with this original idea.

The budget is not £75k, but so what if it was? We have more going on off the park than advertising boards as well, we have a very successful lottery. 

18 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Amazing what some advertising boards round the pitch can do. I’m amazed other junior teams haven’t came up with this original idea.

75k for a 40week season works out at just over 1800 a week I take it it includes the management and the players it will be the biggest in the championship I would say only five clubs in the premier will spend more than that but hey it's rumors and it's darvels business if they do have that budget if you've got it then why should other's moan about it.

Edited by wow-wee

was up at the park today legend to see the pitch improvements,was well impressed,the man wae the white van has managed to drag the wee green hose from the hospitality suite right up to the far end quality mate quality.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     advertising boards look good,even got some in front of the stand,but the best bit was the chicken wire on the fence from the entry gate up to the grave yard,i take it thats to keep the rabbits       out,hope it works m8.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          good luck for the new season                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           regards     BIG SKINNY ;)

1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

We were told we wouldn’t get keir  knapp

we were told we wouldn’t get Eddie ferns 

If I was u I’d keep watching this thread as there are a couple of signings in the pipeline that will shock junior football as we are amazed that the management team have been able to attract the type of signing that will be announced 

have fun watching :whistle

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

If I was u I’d keep watching this thread as there are a couple of signings in the pipeline that will shock junior football as we are amazed that the management team have been able to attract the type of signing that will be announced 

Who says Eddie Ferns has signed for Darvel?

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

RENT A GUB SPEAKS,have you told the darvel boys there not wanted yet?