Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

13 minutes ago, PatnaDunty said:

Pretty sure other clubs have spoken to boys and signed them for next season. But they’ve kept it under wraps. Total lack of class. And you pipping up all the time will no help the cause. You and Legend will cause more harm than good.

Wouldn’t say Mick is pipping  up as you put it , showing his enthusiasim towards job , and happiness towards signing the best player in Ayrshire for his team , nothing wrong, with that. It wasn’t that big a secret anyway , lol 

Piping up I’ve been asked a question and I’ve answered it. I don’t know what happened before I came to Darvel but I have been totally respectful on this, I have done no harm and intend to do no harm. I will do what I the best interest do the club. I will stay on it and answer any question until I take offer so there aren’t any Mis understanding as there has been then I will come off as soon as I take over. 
You didn't answer my question from a few days ago, but hey... [emoji16]

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 minute ago, glensmad said:

There you are. emoji846.png

1 minute ago, glensmad said:

There you are. emoji846.png

I think it’s safe to say Jim played a massive part in me joining the club, him and John. 

6 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

I`m sure his previous Coach that he attacked with a bottle agrees with you. He`s a clown ffs and he`s been playing Amateur for a reason........ 

Some amateur teams would pump junior teams and Shortlees is one off them it's not just Knapp he is a ex junior player that they have got

32 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

I`m sure his previous Coach that he attacked with a bottle agrees with you. He`s a clown ffs and he`s been playing Amateur for a reason........ 

A lot can change in 5 years, I bet you've done things you regret...

53 minutes ago, Sylvester said:

A lot can change in 5 years, I bet you've done things you regret...

Yeah I regularly beat people with a bottle and then regret it...... sober up ffs. My original statement stands. He`s a clown and that particular incident is the most high profile of many throughout his glittering career. 

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Some amateur teams would pump junior teams and Shortlees is one off them it's not just Knapp he is a ex junior player that they have got

Put the crack pipe away and stop talking shite. You`re that stupid you`re lacking the basic intelligence required to understand the point being made...

7 hours ago, GLESGABOY said:

Yeah I regularly beat people with a bottle and then regret it...... sober up ffs. My original statement stands. He`s a clown and that particular incident is the most high profile of many throughout his glittering career. 

Did I say you hit people with a bottle? No, & people can change, maybe not you, your still a p***k 

Surely people should be pleased with this addition to a team like darvel, when for one no one can deny that the standard of the juniors is on the decline, we should be trying to promote the game and welcome the likes of Mick and and his team to try and generate more interest in the game,

8 hours ago, GLESGABOY said:

Put the crack pipe away and stop talking shite. You`re that stupid you`re lacking the basic intelligence required to understand the point being made...

Bet I get out to more games than you at the two levels.How many times have you watched Shortlees this year?Plenty off guys prepher playing ammies over junior anyway.I know this cos we have also been chasing the better players And mist out on them coming to KL .So get back in your box.

1 minute ago, Zicco said:

Kilbirnie will need ammies next season when they’re relegated emoji6.png

We got Cambuslang in our run it though.We win that we are in with safety And we are good enough to beat Hurlford and draw with Talbot.

I was there last week were so unlucky not to get at least a point.Aye okay chap we are the only ones watching ammies players.

16 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

16 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Shortlees played Darvel preseason for about 3 or 4 seasons and never beat them once!!!

7 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Shortlees played Darvel preseason for about 3 or 4 seasons and never beat them once!!!

Was not talking about Darvel was talking in general.Quite a few junior teams out there they could beat.In league two who get bye also signing up and comers out the ammy leagues 

Who go and prove they can play junior even saw team who I was with run Southside close who were full off ex junior players

20 minutes ago, Zicco said:

Why would players want to leave amateur football when they’re getting paid more ( I know it’s no supposed to happen) I know for a fact some of The clubs are paying £50 a week to some average players & more for the better players in the teams

I never knew that. Do you mean financial doping takes place to gain an unfair advantage or do all the teams do that ?  

Edited by Winny Wizen

35 minutes ago, Zicco said:

Why would players want to leave amateur football when they’re getting paid more ( I know it’s no supposed to happen) I know for a fact some of The clubs are paying £50 a week to some average players & more for the better players in the teams

Cos junior teams pay more than that there or four times more depending on the player and his reputation the big junior teams